Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-16-2008, 04:40 AM   #251
oW I'm really wacky
Gift Guru

Momasandi wows us all with wonderMomasandi wows us all with wonderMomasandi wows us all with wonderMomasandi wows us all with wonderMomasandi wows us all with wonderMomasandi wows us all with wonderMomasandi wows us all with wonderMomasandi wows us all with wonderMomasandi wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 
Default Re: NEW: Orioles Art Contest (8/14-8/21)! Win a Lil' Kinz Black Lab with Collectible Orioles Bandana!!

View Post Originally Posted by nezcabob
Please please visit this link to see my picture!! I tried and tried to get in on here, but I don't know what to enter in the box to make my picture appear, everything I tried wouldn't work.

Here it is:
http://tahsartgallery--webkinzstyle....linkvar=000044

Thank you!
I just wanted to tell you that I think you did a great job on your picture, if you drew this yourself, did you? So far this is my fav, if you did draw this yourself because it was signed by TAH, is that u?
Momasandi is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-16-2008, 07:18 AM   #252
Lil Kinz
lightsaber is an unknown quantity at this point

Cool Re: NEW: Orioles Art Contest (8/14-8/21)! Win a Lil' Kinz Black Lab with Collectible Orioles Bandana!!

I would love to have another bird webkinz
proud owner of:toucan::easter::bokbok:
Attached Images
File Type: jpgpillows.jpg (2.3 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpgiii.jpg (141.7 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpgii.jpg (10.3 KB, 12 views)
lightsaber is offline Female
Old 08-16-2008, 08:40 AM   #253
Webkinz :)

Froggiejosh01 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW: Orioles Art Contest (8/14-8/21)! Win a Lil' Kinz Black Lab with Collectible Orioles Bandana!!

Hi! This is my first post and this contest is awesome! I like to draw but am not very good at it. Anyways, here's my entry: (Sorry for the blurryness).

Webkinz: Oriole
PSI: Oriole Golden Bird Bath
PSF: Sesame Seed Salad
Click the image to open in full size.
Froggiejosh01 is offline Male
Old 08-16-2008, 10:09 AM   #254
ajoy1999

ajoy is on a distinguished road

dunno if this is going to work but i hope it does
ajoy is offline Female
Old 08-16-2008, 10:22 AM   #255
Gifted

obsessive is a name known to allobsessive is a name known to allobsessive is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by derring do
Okay, here goes:

LOL! At least I'm one of the first...

The PSI is "The Cal Rippin' bat" and the food is "Wired Birdseed"!
Did you draw that?

I will post mine later... it took me forever to think of a PSI and PSF.
obsessive is offline Female
Old 08-16-2008, 11:18 AM   #256
happy holidays!
Gift Trainee

WebkinzRaccoon is just really niceWebkinzRaccoon is just really nice

I'll post mine soon i have to find the cord to connect the camera and laptop
WebkinzRaccoon is offline Female
Old 08-16-2008, 11:28 AM   #257
Flea is
Gifted

zebragurl2 has a spectacular aura about

Good luck everyone
zebragurl2 is offline Female
Old 08-16-2008, 01:47 PM   #258
beinme4free

Well you won't c me entering. i don't even watch baseball!
Old 08-16-2008, 02:00 PM   #259
Gift Guru

katiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellence
katiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellence

I'm not the artist, but everyone says I am LOL Anyway, here is my entry. PSI-Sky High Tree (Outdoors only) PSF-Grape Jelly Birdseed

Sorry if you can't read my messy writing LOL

katiepup is offline Female
Old 08-16-2008, 03:23 PM   #260

peachypeaches is a forum hero
peachypeaches is a forum heropeachypeaches is a forum heropeachypeaches is a forum heropeachypeaches is a forum heropeachypeaches is a forum heropeachypeaches is a forum heropeachypeaches is a forum heropeachypeaches is a forum heropeachypeaches is a forum heropeachypeaches is a forum heropeachypeaches is a forum heropeachypeaches is a forum hero

My Webkinz Oriole's PSF is Bug Brownie because orioles like to eat bugs and its PSI is Willow Tree Fridge because sometimes orioles live in willow trees.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgwebkinz oriole.JPG (92.2 KB, 21 views)
Closed

Tags
check out post 369!!, check out post#397, go to my entrie on pg 17, go to post #248, good luck! ~buddy224, got game? gamegirl rox!, i am so going to win, i entered kktt34, look at post # 250!, post # 197!, post #345!!! pg. 35!!!, zebra's on page 25!, ~check out #86 on pg 9~