Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-15-2008, 04:51 PM   #231
Gift Guru

webkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshine
webkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshine

Default Re: NEW: Orioles Art Contest (8/14-8/21)! Win a Lil' Kinz Black Lab with Collectible Orioles Bandana!!

Here is my entry!

Click the image to open in full size.

PSI- Early Bird Bed
PSF- Bird Nest Egg Cake

---------- webkinzworld14 added 0 Minutes and 27 Seconds later ----------

I even put the ganz logos on them!

Last edited by webkinzworld14; 08-15-2008 at 04:51 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 08-15-2008, 04:59 PM   #232
poptart175 loves
Webkinz :)

poptart175 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: NEW: Orioles Art Contest (8/14-8/21)! Win a Lil' Kinz Black Lab with Collectible Orioles Bandana!!

heres my entry. the psi is baby birdy dolly and the psf is birds nest soup! good luck i really want to win!!
poptart175 is offline Female
Old 08-15-2008, 05:30 PM   #233
Lil Kinz
googlelover is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking

O MY STARCLAN I LOVE WARRIORS TO!!!!
befor all is peaceful, blood will spill blood, and the lake will run red!!
THAT IS SO COOL
googlelover is offline Female
Old 08-15-2008, 05:30 PM   #234

Chickentacopie is an unknown quantity at this point

Yo! What's up? This is my entry, the Orioles Hound! His psi is the Get The Catch chair, and his psf is Running the bases cake! Woof!
Attached Images
File Type: gifBaseball Pet.GIF (18.0 KB, 34 views)
Chickentacopie is offline Female
Old 08-15-2008, 06:04 PM   #235
Call me Maddy

7101mk will become famous soon enough

Here is my entry! Everything is on the picture!

Last edited by 7101mk; 09-16-2008 at 06:21 PM..
7101mk is offline Female
Old 08-15-2008, 06:29 PM   #236
Luna Lovegood is a \

Kimono411 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by swingersmom
Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.

PSF PET PSI
Thanks Swingersmom hope you like it!
sorry; but yours didnt show up. its just a red X.
Kimono411 is offline Female
Old 08-15-2008, 06:45 PM   #237
Lil Kinz
ilovejamie is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
We love our contests here at WebkinzInsider and we're excited to offer you this prize, direct from the MLB team, the Baltimore Orioles!

This is an art contest, so get out your pencils, pens, brushes, tablets and mice! You may use any type of media you like (computer drawings, paper drawings, paintings, etc).

We'd like you to show us what you think an Oriole Webkinz would look like, along with their PSI (Pet Special Item) and PSF (Pet Special Food), by posting your entries in this thread.

All members that post an entry in this thread will be entered in the Lil' Kinz Giveaway! You may enter as many times as you like.

The thread will remain open until 8/21/08 at midnight Eastern time, and the lucky winner will be randomly selected and announced on 8/22/08.

Please only use this thread for entries!

Good luck to all participants! Here's a picture of the Lil Black Lab with the bandana!

Justin
:toucan: with more colors.
ilovejamie is offline Female
Old 08-15-2008, 07:05 PM   #238
Flea is
Gifted

zebragurl2 has a spectacular aura about

ugh....my camera wont upload!
zebragurl2 is offline Female
Old 08-15-2008, 07:48 PM   #239
Call me Sara! :-)

030789 is just really nice030789 is just really nice

this is my other psi ideas. peel free to copy the ideas, not the artwork. it is the orioles baseball wall pennant, the home run machine (animated item [the ball flys out of the mini-park) and the baseball seed feeder.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgart kinz 4.JPG (10.3 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpgart kinz 5.JPG (6.3 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpgart kinz 6.jpg (7.5 KB, 2 views)
030789 is offline Female
Old 08-15-2008, 08:54 PM   #240
I want the Brown Dog

MooMoolii is on a distinguished road

I'm totally entering! HOI-CHOW!
MooMoolii is offline Male
Closed

Tags
check out post 369!!, check out post#397, go to my entrie on pg 17, go to post #248, good luck! ~buddy224, got game? gamegirl rox!, i am so going to win, i entered kktt34, look at post # 250!, post # 197!, post #345!!! pg. 35!!!, zebra's on page 25!, ~check out #86 on pg 9~