Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-15-2008, 10:23 AM   #191
jenn06807
Webkinz :)
jenn06807 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW: Orioles Art Contest (8/14-8/21)! Win a Lil' Kinz Black Lab with Collectible Orioles Bandana!!

I'm not the best artist (nor do I have ANY idea of how to put a real life pic on the net), so good luck to all the contestants! P.S. Those bandannas look super cute on the black labs!
Sponsored Links
Old 08-15-2008, 10:27 AM   #192
Lil Kinz
skittles190 is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: NEW: Orioles Art Contest (8/14-8/21)! Win a Lil' Kinz Black Lab with Collectible Orioles Bandana!!

hey guys its me skittles190 entering for the drawing contest sorry it is a little cramped but i think it will work i love the website and i love! the little kinz black lab. its sooooooooo cute!!!!!!! i really hope you guys pick my drawing it to 4 and a half hours lol! good luck to everyone out there and thanks alot!!!

skittles190
Attached Images
File Type: giforiole.GIF (43.3 KB, 15 views)
skittles190 is offline Female
Old 08-15-2008, 10:28 AM   #193
I Love

HeraDobe is on a distinguished road

Default Re: NEW: Orioles Art Contest (8/14-8/21)! Win a Lil' Kinz Black Lab with Collectible Orioles Bandana!!

View Post Originally Posted by smartboy987654321
[IMG]file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Dawna/My%20Documents/My%20Pictures/oriel[/IMG]Heres my entry.I'm hoping the picture will load.

---------- smartboy987654321 added 1 Minutes and 11 Seconds later ----------

Oaky I guess I can't enter cause it won't load
hey, you still can, i'm not sure if this works, but try putting a space inbetween (the end) (Img)()Heres, and it might work
Old 08-15-2008, 10:29 AM   #194
[xo]starburst

View Post Originally Posted by pinkgirl456
here is my pic bye!!!
Um, Not to be rude, but that's a dog..

No need to police the thread...we're watching it carefully. -fairlyoddmom
Old 08-15-2008, 10:33 AM   #195
I Love

HeraDobe is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by miss sherbert
Can we do it on paint?
yeah, that's where i did mine, sry if i'm too late
Old 08-15-2008, 10:35 AM   #196
Flea is
Gifted

zebragurl2 has a spectacular aura about

I'll enter mine in a minute. Still drawing...
zebragurl2 is offline Female
Old 08-15-2008, 10:39 AM   #197
My other car is a

surfbum787 has a spectacular aura about

Hi all, and good luck!
I'm surfbum787 (webkinz username ashleyamazing) and here is my entry:
Click the image to open in full size.

I'm pretty sure that the images and text are visable, but if not:
The first pic is my drawing of a virtual webkinz Oriole, the second is the PSI: High in the Sky Oriole jetplane, and the PSF: Oodles of bugdoodles Canoodle!
Old 08-15-2008, 10:47 AM   #198
50Bear50Bunny is on a distinguished road

:rbt:
View Post Originally Posted by Mom2MsKitty
Here is my entry:
I am not sure if this is your problem not knowing how to upload the picture.

This is how we did it. When we chose to reply or post the entry we choose the go advanced option, then go down and click on manage attachments/attach files(Valid file extensions: bmp doc gif jpg pdf png txt xls zip) and there is when you have to upload the file whether from computer or URL. I do not know much of these terms so please forgive me if I sound like I do not know what I am talking about because I do not know. Just trying to help those that are having problems or do not know how to post/submit their entry. Which we were on the same situation until dad helped us.

You have the an option to preview your post before you post it or just post it. I would suggest to preview it before you post it. I am not saying this is the right way or the way but this is how we got ours in. I hope this will help you and others.
Have a nice day and I wish the best to everyone entering the contest.

---------- 50Bear50Bunny added 5 Minutes and 21 Seconds later ----------

This is how we did it. When we chose to reply or post the entry we choose the go advanced option, then go down and click on manage attachments/attach files(Valid file extensions: bmp doc gif jpg pdf png txt xls zip) and there is when you have to upload the file whether from computer or URL. I do not know much of these terms so please forgive me if I sound like I do not know what I am talking about because I do not know. Just trying to help those that are having problems or do not know how to post/submit their entry. Which we were on the same situation until dad helped us.

You have the an option to preview your post before you post it or just post it. I would suggest to preview it before you post it. I am not saying this is the right way or the way but this is how we got ours in. I hope this will help you and others.
Have a nice day and I wish the best to everyone entering the contest.:rbt:

Last edited by 50Bear50Bunny; 08-15-2008 at 10:47 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-15-2008, 10:52 AM   #199
MY NAME IS EMMA
Gifted

coolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wonder

Here is my entree
The PSI is a baseball Fountain
the PSF is Mini Bug Bites

coolawesomeAbby is offline Female
Old 08-15-2008, 11:03 AM   #200
I stole your

lucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clown

I just finished mine!

The PSF is Orange Jelly Jell-o and the PSI is Oriole Wings Kite.

The whole picture:
The Oriole:
Orange Jelly Jell-O PSF:
Oriole Wings Kite PSI:
lucky4me243 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
check out post 369!!, check out post#397, go to my entrie on pg 17, go to post #248, good luck! ~buddy224, got game? gamegirl rox!, i am so going to win, i entered kktt34, look at post # 250!, post # 197!, post #345!!! pg. 35!!!, zebra's on page 25!, ~check out #86 on pg 9~