Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-14-2008, 06:44 PM   #141
MelloXAki

unimist58999 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: NEW: Orioles Art Contest (8/14-8/21)! Win a Lil' Kinz Black Lab with Collectible Orioles Bandana!!

Click the image to open in full size.heres my entry
unimist58999 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-14-2008, 06:47 PM   #142
Luna Lovegood is a \
Webkinz :)

Kimono411 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: NEW: Orioles Art Contest (8/14-8/21)! Win a Lil' Kinz Black Lab with Collectible Orioles Bandana!!

View Post Originally Posted by Kimono411
heres mine: Hope you like them!!!

PSI: orange oriole birdbath
PSF: sunflower seed crunch
do you guys like them? :s?
Kimono411 is offline Female
Old 08-14-2008, 06:49 PM   #143
TwilightGirlz2
Gift Guru

kinzgirl2 is a jewel in the roughkinzgirl2 is a jewel in the rough

Smile Re: NEW: Orioles Art Contest (8/14-8/21)! Win a Lil' Kinz Black Lab with Collectible Orioles Bandana!!

Here is what me and my dd came up with:

Webkinz: Oriole Bird (Baltimore Orioles Mascot)

PSI: Oriole Bobble-Head (A great Baseball Game Souvineer)

PSF: Orange Sugar water Popsicle (We learned that this type of bird likes oranges and people can put colored sugar water in their feeders to attract them).

I'm definately not a professional artist, but this should give you an idea of what we had in mind

Click the image to open in full size.

My id is abbylynn7
kinzgirl2 is offline Female
Old 08-14-2008, 06:49 PM   #144
Lil Kinz
nezcabob is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
We love our contests here at WebkinzInsider and we're excited to offer you this prize, direct from the MLB team, the Baltimore Orioles!

This is an art contest, so get out your pencils, pens, brushes, tablets and mice! You may use any type of media you like (computer drawings, paper drawings, paintings, etc).

We'd like you to show us what you think an Oriole Webkinz would look like, along with their PSI (Pet Special Item) and PSF (Pet Special Food), by posting your entries in this thread.

All members that post an entry in this thread will be entered in the Lil' Kinz Giveaway! You may enter as many times as you like.

The thread will remain open until 8/21/08 at midnight Eastern time, and the lucky winner will be randomly selected and announced on 8/22/08.

Please only use this thread for entries!

Good luck to all participants! Here's a picture of the Lil Black Lab with the bandana!

Justin
Old 08-14-2008, 07:00 PM   #145

WeBkInZ pEaCe is an unknown quantity at this point

This is mine.
I used the other oriole mascot
the psi- is a hot dog maker. (becuase you always eat hot dogs at baseball games)
the psf- is a worm and birdseed sandwich.

hope i win the
i want to name it licorice.

LOOK AT THE ATTACHMENT
Attached Files
File Type: docDoc5.doc (377.0 KB, 30 views)
Old 08-14-2008, 07:14 PM   #146
Lil Kinz
nezcabob is an unknown quantity at this point

Thumbs down Re: NEW: Orioles Art Contest (8/14-8/21)! Win a Lil' Kinz Black Lab with Collectible Orioles Bandana!!

Please please visit this link to see my picture!! I tried and tried to get in on here, but I don't know what to enter in the box to make my picture appear, everything I tried wouldn't work.

Here it is:
http://tahsartgallery--webkinzstyle....linkvar=000044

Thank you!
Old 08-14-2008, 07:45 PM   #147
KID-SAMAAAA~

sealo is just really nicesealo is just really nice

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=129081&stc=1&d=12187this is a great picture and i hope u all like it!
sealo is offline Female
Old 08-14-2008, 07:50 PM   #148
hayden47

myfavwebkinz is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by ncsnowball
this is my picture of a oriole its not very good but the psiu is a tree top tv and the psf is tree and twigs salad
ummmmm i can tell you just used a webkinz bird and painted over it....you have to draw it all yourself...
myfavwebkinz is offline Female
Old 08-14-2008, 07:56 PM   #149

ncsnowball is an unknown quantity at this point

myfavwebkinz no you just make it however you want but no copying
ncsnowball is offline Male
Old 08-14-2008, 07:58 PM   #150

MaggieGirl789 is on a distinguished road

Here is my entrie! I really hope I win! Click on it to make it bigger.

Webkinz Orioles.JPG

The bird is an Oriole and it has a Baltimore Oriles Patch on it. The PSI is a Baltimore Orioles Picture Frame. And the PSF is A bowl of bird seed, because the Oriole is a bird.

Last edited by MaggieGirl789; 08-14-2008 at 08:01 PM..
MaggieGirl789 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
check out post 369!!, check out post#397, go to my entrie on pg 17, go to post #248, good luck! ~buddy224, got game? gamegirl rox!, i am so going to win, i entered kktt34, look at post # 250!, post # 197!, post #345!!! pg. 35!!!, zebra's on page 25!, ~check out #86 on pg 9~