Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-14-2008, 07:47 AM   #1
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Default NEW: Orioles Art Contest (8/14-8/21)! Win a Lil' Kinz Black Lab with Collectible Orioles Bandana!!

We love our contests here at WebkinzInsider and we're excited to offer you this prize, direct from the MLB team, the Baltimore Orioles!

This is an art contest, so get out your pencils, pens, brushes, tablets and mice! You may use any type of media you like (computer drawings, paper drawings, paintings, etc).

We'd like you to show us what you think an Oriole Webkinz would look like, along with their PSI (Pet Special Item) and PSF (Pet Special Food), by posting your entries in this thread.

All members that post an entry in this thread will be entered in the Lil' Kinz Giveaway! You may enter as many times as you like.

The thread will remain open until 8/21/08 at midnight Eastern time, and the lucky winner will be randomly selected and announced on 8/22/08.

Please only use this thread for entries!

Good luck to all participants! Here's a picture of the Lil Black Lab with the bandana!

Click the image to open in full size.

Justin
Justin is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 08-14-2008, 08:50 AM   #2
zfroncool
Webkinz :)

zFroncool is on a distinguished road

Default Re: NEW: Orioles Art Contest (8/14-8/21)! Win a Lil' Kinz Black Lab with Collectible Orioles Bandana!!

I would love to enter but, I do not know how. Good Luck Everyone!
zFroncool is offline Female
Old 08-14-2008, 09:07 AM   #3
Mud
Merralee
Gift Guru

Mud is a glorious beacon of lightMud is a glorious beacon of lightMud is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: NEW: Orioles Art Contest (8/14-8/21)! Win a Lil' Kinz Black Lab with Collectible Orioles Bandana!!

Awesome contest,I might enter later if I have time.
Mud is offline Female
Old 08-14-2008, 09:09 AM   #4
Gifted

EHeinze5 knows the way
EHeinze5 knows the way

I am trying to answer (I have the answer) but am not sure how! HELP! Good luck to everyone! I hope I win!
EHeinze5 is offline Female
Old 08-14-2008, 09:10 AM   #5
Banned
iluvwarriors flows towards the sea of knowledgeiluvwarriors flows towards the sea of knowledgeiluvwarriors flows towards the sea of knowledgeiluvwarriors flows towards the sea of knowledgeiluvwarriors flows towards the sea of knowledgeiluvwarriors flows towards the sea of knowledgeiluvwarriors flows towards the sea of knowledgeiluvwarriors flows towards the sea of knowledge

I'll make 1in a sec...........
Old 08-14-2008, 09:17 AM   #6
1Sandstorm1

Thunderstar will become famous soon enough

I can't figure out how to post pictures.
Old 08-14-2008, 09:19 AM   #7
Your grandma is a
Gift Guru

gripperluverxxoo has disabled reputation

Good luck to everyone, I don't even know what Oriole means. xD
Old 08-14-2008, 09:26 AM   #8
SpookyAngie16

babybites77 is on a distinguished road

Yeah I'm totally confused on this...so for the drawing one we draw a picture of what we think a oriole is as a webkinz and then make a psi and psf??

so we have to do it on paper and then wat take a pic of it and post it on here...i am very confused please help cause i love doing the contest and dont mind drawing
Old 08-14-2008, 09:26 AM   #9
PMme4it
Gift Guru

DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by gripperluverxxoo
Good luck to everyone, I don't even know what Oriole means. xD
It is a type of bird. I'm no artist so I'll be peaking to see how everyone else does. I'll be cheerin' y'all on! Have fun and good luck.
Old 08-14-2008, 09:28 AM   #10

doxxiesnow is on a distinguished road

I may enter later
doxxiesnow is offline Female
Closed

Tags
check out post 369!!, check out post#397, go to my entrie on pg 17, go to post #248, good luck! ~buddy224, got game? gamegirl rox!, i am so going to win, i entered kktt34, look at post # 250!, post # 197!, post #345!!! pg. 35!!!, zebra's on page 25!, ~check out #86 on pg 9~