Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-01-2012, 11:10 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

Default New January Treasure hunt!

There's a new treasure hunt today! Unfortunately, I'm stuck on the second clue (go to apps) and nothing pops up.
Beautykinz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-01-2012, 11:37 AM   #2
Bunniez luv karrits

karrit defies all odds
karrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all odds

Default Re: New January Treasure hunt!

Me too. Hopefully they'll get it fixed soon.
karrit is offline Female
Old 01-01-2012, 11:57 AM   #3

Candybear is a jewel in the roughCandybear is a jewel in the rough

So am I! I am stuck on clue #3! So frustrating!
Candybear is offline Female
Old 01-01-2012, 12:00 PM   #4
danzkinz

danzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonder

Doesn't work for me either! Come to think of it none of them do!
danzkinz is offline Male
Old 01-01-2012, 12:01 PM   #5

Iggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant future

I'm also stuck with clue #2. When you follow it, nothing pops up. I don't get why there are issues with these contests after they had run successfully so many times in the past. I tried to contact Ganz by email on the last contest, but got the same stock message to call them for help. Hopefully they'll fix this one. I had high hopes when I got past the first clue.

Iggy is offline Female
Old 01-01-2012, 12:41 PM   #6
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

I've just managed to complete the Treasure Hunt, by using my laptop. It won't work on my main computer. Yet, both are using the same browser, IE8, both have the pop-ups enabled, both using the same internet connection... I don't know why it would be so.

All I can suggest, if you are having trouble, use a different computer or a different browser.

Good luck! you have an entire month to complete this one.
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 01-01-2012, 01:47 PM   #7

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

These usually give me no trouble, because I do them on day 1. For the December ones, I left them for my kids to do, but by the time they tried, they didn't work. So I was surprised when this new one didn't work on the first day. First was Firefox, then I tried in chrome, nothing. Finally I tried in IE and started with the bulldog one for my kids. And it worked!! Though after I did them it'd switch to the reindeer hamster clue and that didn't work. But as long as I cleared cache after winning each figure, I WAS able to get all 3 hippos. I was using the same computer, so maybe the browser was it. Worth a try. I hope it works for everyone who's having trouble.
Beautykinz is offline Female
Old 01-02-2012, 10:46 AM   #8

dartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all around

There is definitely a problem with the pop ups. But, I found a work around.
-Go to the page you are supposed to go
-hit the back button on your browser
-you will see the direction page has changed
-continue doing this until it changes to the you won page.
Old 01-02-2012, 11:02 AM   #9
Gift Guru

tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness
tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness

I tried the back button method and it didn't work for me.
tashytoot is offline Female
Old 01-03-2012, 04:23 PM   #10
atterrag100

gmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all things
gmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all things

So good to know I am not alone. Having trouble with both treasure hunts, again. Hopefully this is only temporary. I will keep trying though. Prizes are so worth it!!
gmcgary is offline Female
Closed