Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-27-2010, 06:42 PM   #1
Love
Gifted

taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!

Default New Contest

Did everyone see this on the Webkinz Newz Page?

Find the Good Fairy at the Ganz eStore!
May 27th, 2010
Visit the Ganz eStore between May 29 and May 31st to look for a floating Good Fairy — answer the skill testing question correctly, and you may win a Feature Code to unlock a Good Fairy Charm!
Read the full contest rules here.

What’s so great about a Good Fairy Charm?

Your pet can wear the Good Fairy Charm around its neck
If you’ve never had a charm, the Good Fairy Charm will open up the Magic Mire in the Magical Forest! You can hunt for virtual charms and other goodies every 8 hours.
If you’ve already got a Good Fairy Charm, the duplicate will give you 250 KinzCash.

Sorry posted in wrong area.

Last edited by taytertots; 05-27-2010 at 06:42 PM..
taytertots is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-27-2010, 06:48 PM   #2
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: New Contest

there you go Thank you fo the NEWZ!!
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 05-27-2010, 06:50 PM   #3
TheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guide

Wow, thanks for telling us! I've never had a charm before!
TheFlamedance is offline Female
Old 05-27-2010, 06:52 PM   #4
Love
Gifted

taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!

Thanks for moving this... there is another post by me too, same info. I was hoping the first post would be deleted and the second post would be in the right place, but I got both wrong LOL!

Anyways, i am really excited too!
taytertots is offline Female
Old 05-29-2010, 08:44 PM   #5
At least I'm not a
Webkinz :)

RetroBean is the cats pajamas!RetroBean is the cats pajamas!RetroBean is the cats pajamas!RetroBean is the cats pajamas!RetroBean is the cats pajamas!RetroBean is the cats pajamas!

It is exciting, isn't it? I logged on to the eStore and won a charm already, and I'm hoping to get another tomorrow!
What a great contest, I love free stuff.
Old 05-30-2010, 11:28 AM   #6
Webkinz :)

HollyBerry3000 is an unknown quantity at this point

Ho0w do you win this contest? I tried and couldn't find the fairy! How long did you look for her? Please answer I've never had a charm before and I really want one!
HollyBerry3000 is offline Female
Old 05-31-2010, 03:05 PM   #7
I Wiki

purplemonster80 has a reputation beyond reputepurplemonster80 has a reputation beyond reputepurplemonster80 has a reputation beyond reputepurplemonster80 has a reputation beyond reputepurplemonster80 has a reputation beyond reputepurplemonster80 has a reputation beyond repute

Yea, it's pretty exciting.
purplemonster80 is offline Female
Closed