Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-19-2011, 09:23 AM   #1
~ wackyfied ~
Webkinz :)

WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness
WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness

Question Nafaria Visit(s) ?

I have 2 accounts (one Deluxe, one non Deluxe)
My non Deluxe account is progressing with Nafaria - she visits, steals stars and laughs at me!
The 2nd account, the Deluxe account has yet to see her since this event started.

My inquiry is:

Have you been playing on WW to not see Nafaria for that day only to log back in later that day or evening to have her visit THAT time on your account?

Can Nafaria visit an account on at a 2nd or 3rd log in? OR, if she is going to visit that account for that day; she will do so upon the first visit?
If I do not see her while first logging in to do a few dailies, is there a chance for me to have her visit later that same day on that same account?

Gosh, I hope I am making sense and thank you in advance for your assistance.
WI 50ish is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-19-2011, 09:29 AM   #2
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted
NedOwl has disabled reputation

Default Re: Nafaria Visit(s) ?

I saw Nafaria yesterday the second time I logged in. I couldn't click on her as I was in the middle of a job at the time. The first time I saw her was on at least my third log in as I was having trouble with getting something to load properly that day. So no she doesn't necessarily show up the first time you log in. In fact for me I don't think she ever has.
Old 09-19-2011, 10:10 AM   #3
Webkinz :)

ImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clown

I have only seen her about 15 times across 4 accounts since this started, about 10 times of which were fairy gas. none of our accounts are deluxe. So 15 / 76 total chances is about 20% of the time. I mostly only log in once a day per account, but sometimes it'll freeze and I relog in. I have not noticed if I see her on subsequent logins, because I'm not seeing her ANYWAY. we got our first pair of pants today, to add to 1 belt and 3 pairs of boots. I'm irked. if it wasn't for that wallpaper & floor I would not bother with this!!

are delux accounts going better? does it matter what server you are on?
ImHappy is offline Female
Old 09-19-2011, 10:12 AM   #4
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted
NedOwl has disabled reputation

I've seen her twice today on my deluxe account already (missed her both times though) but most days I don't see her at all...
Old 09-19-2011, 10:33 AM   #5
Am I really a
upsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledge

I posted a thread- here is a link:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/.../#post24812199

Maybe it will help. It is a letter to the creative director of Ganz, written by a patient of mine with a special needs child. It is about the Nafaria contest.
upsetness is offline Female
Old 09-19-2011, 10:38 AM   #6
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep
momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep

View Post Originally Posted by WI 50ish
I have 2 accounts (one Deluxe, one non Deluxe)
My non Deluxe account is progressing with Nafaria - she visits, steals stars and laughs at me!
The 2nd account, the Deluxe account has yet to see her since this event started.

My inquiry is:

Have you been playing on WW to not see Nafaria for that day only to log back in later that day or evening to have her visit THAT time on your account? Yes

Can Nafaria visit an account on at a 2nd or 3rd log in? OR, if she is going to visit that account for that day; she will do so upon the first visit? I have seen her on a 2nd or 3rd log in
If I do not see her while first logging in to do a few dailies, is there a chance for me to have her visit later that same day on that same account? Yes

Gosh, I hope I am making sense and thank you in advance for your assistance.
Since FF started, sometimes she takes 20 min to show up. I find her best by going to my room. Good luck to you!
momwhoplays is offline Female
Closed