Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-26-2011, 08:48 AM   #11
Gift Guru

catzrock has disabled reputation

Default Re: Nafaria Star Trading

That's really cool! I've finally gotten to the bigger prizes now. They all look amazing.
catzrock is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-26-2011, 09:37 AM   #12
Gift Guru

nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!

Default Nafaria Star Trading

suzette, Thanks so much for posting your wins

I have gotten the Pedestal on two accounts and the Fairy Cloak on one account. Hope I make it to get the walls and floor but time is running out!
Old 09-26-2011, 03:03 PM   #13
Babs1978

Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade
Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade

I received the wreath on Asian account and received plant on 1 of my American account and stole the stars on my main account (plant). Seems I do not see her everyday. I thought the higher level of gifts one would see her more ? I really want the wall and floor but its almost Oct.
Babs is offline Female
Old 09-26-2011, 07:33 PM   #14
hite n Fluffy Love!
Gift Guru

calabelle is a creator of wonder
calabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wonder

Default Re: Nafaria Page - WIki editing discussion

wtg suzette! wow up to 5 stars for the WP! did she ask for a rare star?

LOVE the cloak. How does it look on the pet???

I just got the plant today, after a steal, gas, no shows. takes forever!
calabelle is offline Female
Old 09-26-2011, 08:21 PM   #15
Webkinz :)

ImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Nafaria Page - WIki editing discussion

arrgh, suzette424, I am so jealous! but very happy for you!

I've seen a lot of different tips - have been waiting on the contacts page. how long do you wait? what is the secret? I am up to the helmet on one account (and even less on 3 other accounts). I am so frustruated!
ImHappy is offline Female
Old 09-27-2011, 01:59 AM   #16
Gifted

isabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicness
isabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by suzette424
Oh Boy! It's the walls. I was getting worried, it is the 26th of the month.
5 Stars
Congratulations on the wall paper! I'm so happy for you!!!!!!

I have the Pedestal and Crest. I'm hoping to see Nafaria today!
Congratulations everyone on your Nafaria prizes! Good luck!
isabella1665 is offline Female
Old 09-27-2011, 09:56 AM   #17
pinkbellygirl is a name known to allpinkbellygirl is a name known to allpinkbellygirl is a name known to all

Wow Suzette- I think you are going to get closer to finishing than any of us. We finally got the helmet yesterday. We notice about a week ago that on one old computer she was not just giving smoke - but offered to trade....So we looked at what version of flash was on that one and installed it on our other main computer. After we put that old version of flash on the computer, she stopped just giving us gas and started trading us stars, but it took us a while to figure that out. Now she comes every day and so far hasn't stolen any stars. But, it means we have no chance at getting all the prizes because the promotion will end before we can...hope she does come back for another month sometime. Fingers crossed.

Anyhow congratulations Suzette - I'll tag this thread to see your room completed with walls and floors!!!
pinkbellygirl is offline Female
Old 09-27-2011, 01:00 PM   #18

ImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by pinkbellygirl
Wow Suzette- I think you are going to get closer to finishing than any of us. We finally got the helmet yesterday. We notice about a week ago that on one old computer she was not just giving smoke - but offered to trade....So we looked at what version of flash was on that one and installed it on our other main computer. After we put that old version of flash on the computer, she stopped just giving us gas and started trading us stars, but it took us a while to figure that out. Now she comes every day and so far hasn't stolen any stars. But, it means we have no chance at getting all the prizes because the promotion will end before we can...hope she does come back for another month sometime. Fingers crossed.

Anyhow congratulations Suzette - I'll tag this thread to see your room completed with walls and floors!!!
Pinkbellygirl - what version of flash is working for you? that may be my problem!!!
ImHappy is offline Female
Old 09-28-2011, 12:56 AM   #19
Gifted

isabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicness
isabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by ImHappy
I am very impressed some of us have made it to the poison ivy plant! I have a couple pair of boots and cookies, but I'm only on each account 15 or 20 min a day. For those of you who are up to the PI plant - how have you done it? I have gotten fairy gas at least 7 or 8 times, and there have been many days when I don't see her at all. what is your trick? how long are you on WW before you see her?

this contest would actually be fun if it was ongoing like Doug. I am bummed that there is no way I can get any of the cool prizes, given my luck and dedication (or rather, lack thereof).

congrats to you few! glad to know it's possible.
Congratulations on your Poison Ivy Plant! Tonight, I received the Crafty Fairy Cloak! Thank you for a great thread!
isabella1665 is offline Female
Old 09-28-2011, 12:57 AM   #20
zajka
Gift Guru

kiska is a jewel in the roughkiska is a jewel in the rough

wow, you are lucky) I got just first nine prizes.
Closed