Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-12-2011, 04:36 AM   #61
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

bangkokyankee knows the way
bangkokyankee knows the waybangkokyankee knows the way

Default Re: Which Nafaria Prizes? So far, 8 Windows, 4 pairs of slips!

I'm just glad somebody's getting the slippers I really like the windows and charms and the slipper and...

bobblehead I'm not too crazy about YET but of course I want one lol
Sponsored Links
Old 09-12-2011, 07:40 AM   #62
ishing you Joy
Webkinz :)

twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen
twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen

We've gotten the poster & potted vine (we needed both), and plush.

For my mom's account we've gotten the window & potted vine (she needed both), and plush.
twigsthegiraffe is offline Female
Old 09-12-2011, 07:42 AM   #63
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

My tallies:

Plush=4
poster=3
vine=1
window=2
slippers=1

I'm glad I have at least one of everything I'd hoped for I'm not a fan of PAN as it takes forever for me to get all my accounts done, but these prizes were worth the effort!
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 09-12-2011, 09:35 AM   #64
mikeconner is the cats pajamas!mikeconner is the cats pajamas!mikeconner is the cats pajamas!mikeconner is the cats pajamas!mikeconner is the cats pajamas!mikeconner is the cats pajamas!

Just won the bobblehead on an alternate account. Its not postable. First thing other then plush and poster we have gotten so far.
mikeconner is offline Male
Old 09-12-2011, 10:27 AM   #65
curiouskitty is on a distinguished road

WooHoo! I got 2 pairs of slippers this morning! In other news I got 2 posters and 4 plushies. It seems like the charms are the hardest to find. I havn't read that anyone won one.
Old 09-12-2011, 12:59 PM   #66
ishing you Joy

twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen
twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen

View Post Originally Posted by curiouskitty
It seems like the charms are the hardest to find. I havn't read that anyone won one.
They are harder, since they're estore. The bobbleheads too. There have been reports on another thread that people have won both, so it is possible.
twigsthegiraffe is offline Female
Old 09-12-2011, 03:06 PM   #67
Gifted

catsrfun2 has a reputation beyond reputecatsrfun2 has a reputation beyond reputecatsrfun2 has a reputation beyond reputecatsrfun2 has a reputation beyond reputecatsrfun2 has a reputation beyond reputecatsrfun2 has a reputation beyond repute

So far on 5 accounts I have won:
6 plush
5 poster
2 window
2 vine

I really want the charm, slips, and bobblehead.... (Don't we all )
catsrfun2 is offline Female
Old 09-12-2011, 03:23 PM   #68
Happy Holidays!

2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness
2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness

So far on 6 accounts:
Poster x 9
Plush x 3
Window x 2
Vine x 2
Slippers x 2
2WebbiesMomz is offline Female
Old 09-12-2011, 03:30 PM   #69
Glad to be a
Gift Guru

Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider
Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by hpfan9
All right guys! Which Nafaria prizes have you won? I've heard the Window and slips shall be hard. I've won the window.

If you can't find her, try this link:
How to do Peek-a-newz in 5 minutes!
I just tried this after a long dry spell today, and I had much better luck using the above method with variations. I was able to do 11 accounts, including my grand daughter's.

A couple of pointers which worked well for me in addition to following the pattern on this link:
It didn't seem to matter whether I went to 'Mobile Apps' or 'Share Center' after the main page. Nafaria appeared on either one every time right at the start. Once in a while in following that pattern, I would hit a dry spell. When that happened, I went back to the home page, even clicked back on the Peek-a-Newz emblem (but didn't type anything in the blanks), and a couple of times Nafaria appeared there.
Also, I clicked on the Spree ads when I saw them, and often Nafaria would pop up. I clicked on her, and then the Spree page came back, so I got Nafaria AND the a free Spree roll at the same time!!
So flipping back and forth between 'Mibile Apps', the Fun categories, and Share Center worked very well for me.
Now to log on to my accounts to see what Nafaria chose to send.
Good luck everyone.

Kelsey, rep for you for passing this link along.
Serena is offline Female
Old 09-12-2011, 04:12 PM   #70
put a Wacky here!
Gifted

webkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguise
webkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguise

I just got the slippers!!!!!
along with 2 more plush on other accounts
I now have 11 plush, 2 potted vine things, 1 pair of slips, 2 windows
webkinzlover400 is offline Female
Closed