Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-10-2011, 11:53 AM   #11
Gifted

webkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talent
webkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talent

Default Re: Which Nafaria Prizes? So far, 1 Window!

None yet, I'm kinda busy but I'm going to get on Peek-a-news later (probably 'round six). I'll post what I got then.
webkinzmania44 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 09-10-2011, 11:54 AM   #12
psalm 27:1
Webkinz :)

hpfan9 is sweet stuff
hpfan9 is sweet stuffhpfan9 is sweet stuffhpfan9 is sweet stuffhpfan9 is sweet stuffhpfan9 is sweet stuffhpfan9 is sweet stuffhpfan9 is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmania44
None yet, I'm kinda busy but I'm going to get on Peek-a-news later (probably 'round six). I'll post what I got then.
OK
hpfan9 is offline Female
Old 09-10-2011, 12:51 PM   #13
kindness, pass it on
Gift Guru

webkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonder

1 poster, 1 slips
webkizzle is offline Female
Old 09-10-2011, 12:53 PM   #14
Gift Guru

catzrock has disabled reputation

I've won the Nafaria Vine (whoohoo), two posters, and a plush. I really want the window and the slippers!
catzrock is offline Female
Old 09-10-2011, 12:54 PM   #15
ebkinz made me a

dogluver12 flows towards the sea of knowledgedogluver12 flows towards the sea of knowledgedogluver12 flows towards the sea of knowledgedogluver12 flows towards the sea of knowledgedogluver12 flows towards the sea of knowledgedogluver12 flows towards the sea of knowledgedogluver12 flows towards the sea of knowledgedogluver12 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I'm trying to get those legendary Slips.....

Peace, Love, Dogluver12
dogluver12 is offline Female
Old 09-10-2011, 01:46 PM   #16
I am honored to be a
Gift Guru

hippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joy
hippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joy

WI Subscriber

2 posters, 1 plushie so far.
hippolady is offline Female
Old 09-10-2011, 01:51 PM   #17

hpfan9 is sweet stuff
hpfan9 is sweet stuffhpfan9 is sweet stuffhpfan9 is sweet stuffhpfan9 is sweet stuffhpfan9 is sweet stuffhpfan9 is sweet stuffhpfan9 is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by catzrock
I've won the Nafaria Vine (whoohoo), two posters, and a plush. I really want the window and the slippers!
Congrats
View Post Originally Posted by webkizzle
1 poster, 1 slips
Whoa! Congrats on the slips!
View Post Originally Posted by dogluver12
I'm trying to get those legendary Slips.....

Peace, Love, Dogluver12
Good Luck!
View Post Originally Posted by hippolady
2 posters, 1 plushie so far.
Cool
hpfan9 is offline Female
Old 09-10-2011, 02:04 PM   #18

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

Default Re: Which Nafaria Prizes? So far, 1 Window, 1 pair of slips!

On all four accounts - all four got plushes. Already have loads on each account so they definitely are not needed. Hope tomorrow brings something different.
flutterby7 is offline Female
Old 09-10-2011, 02:06 PM   #19

hpfan9 is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by flutterby7
On all four accounts - all four got plushes. Already have loads on each account so they definitely are not needed. Hope tomorrow brings something different.
Ah. I have 2 plushies and a window.
hpfan9 is offline Female
Old 09-10-2011, 04:00 PM   #20
put a Wacky here!
Gifted

webkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguise
webkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguise

*Sigh* 2 more plushies so far
webkinzlover400 is offline Female
Closed