Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-19-2011, 08:48 AM   #11
superdusty
Gift Guru

swordfish is a WIzard
swordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzard

Default Re: Nafaria-Nothing but Smoke

Hi All,

I tried waiting on the Newspaper on yesterday. Nafaria showed up on the first account I logged in on and I was able to trade with her. I tried repeatedly on another account but there was no sign of here all day. So far today, I haven't seen her on either account. I sat on the newspaper for the first 15 minutes after logging in on each account. Based on her past appearances, if I don't see her in the first 10 minutes or so; then I don't see her that day.

I'd like to try your idea of "clearing my cache", except I don't know how. It is still fun to look for her; sometimes I do find her and I like her prizes.
swordfish is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-24-2011, 10:53 AM   #12
Disney Animation
Webkinz :)

snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!

I have found that she does happen to come up in jumbleberry a lot!
snowspot10 is offline Female
Old 12-24-2011, 12:40 PM   #13

mollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond repute

The newspaper is all that works for me on a consistent basis. I FINALLY took WI advice and I make sure I'm waiting on the front page of the newspaper at 5 minutes after logging on. If she's going to appear at all that day, it will be at that time. I've never gotten the puff of smoke on the newspaper page.

I finally managed to trade for the wallpaper on one account yesterday. I'm getting there...
mollee84 is offline Female
Old 12-26-2011, 04:01 PM   #14
atterrag100

gmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all things
gmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all things

Yeah, this has happened to me some too. But I agree with the advice given that you need to be waiting on the newspaper page approx. 5 minutes after logging in. Jumbleberry, etc. just might give you only a puff of smoke. Good luck!
gmcgary is offline Female
Closed