Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-15-2011, 07:48 AM   #81
Majesty84
Webkinz :)

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

Default Re: Nafaria is flying in December!

She stole my stars for the first time today. As an adult it makes me feel bad so I can only imagine how it makes kids feel. Ganz needs to remove that part of the programming. It's hard enough for most of us to get a star and Nafaria takes them away. I had a blushing bulb and the star that looks like a comet or fire and she had a poison ivy plant. She said the offer is tempting isn't it like she was teasing me. Then, when I say to accept offer she claims she's all out of that prize and says thanks for the stars. Those two stars were rare too. I was hoping to use those to get a bigger and better prize. Now I have to find them again.

View Post Originally Posted by dartmar
OK I was wrong yesterday. I did have one more to go. I finished today and got my badge.
Where's the wallpaper and flooring?
Arte's Fan is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-15-2011, 09:05 AM   #82

strawgumdrop1 is a WIzard
strawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzard

Donation Award 

couldn't get pedestal today because I didn't have one of the stars the fairy wanted
strawgumdrop1 is offline Female
Old 12-15-2011, 09:40 AM   #83
ishing you Joy

twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen
twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen

View Post Originally Posted by strawgumdrop1
couldn't get pedestal today because I didn't have one of the stars the fairy wanted

All 3 of our accounts didn't have one of the stars today. On the plus side - we're seeing her a lot more often than we did the last time.
twigsthegiraffe is offline Female
Old 12-15-2011, 09:43 AM   #84

strawgumdrop1 is a WIzard
strawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzard

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by twigsthegiraffe

All 3 of our accounts didn't have one of the stars today. On the plus side - we're seeing her a lot more often than we did the last time.
yes i agree that we are seeing her more often. hope it stays that way.
strawgumdrop1 is offline Female
Old 12-15-2011, 11:05 AM   #85
super2mommy

jeanned68 swims in greatness
jeanned68 swims in greatnessjeanned68 swims in greatness

View Post Originally Posted by Arte's Fan
She stole my stars for the first time today. As an adult it makes me feel bad so I can only imagine how it makes kids feel. Ganz needs to remove that part of the programming. It's hard enough for most of us to get a star and Nafaria takes them away. I had a blushing bulb and the star that looks like a comet or fire and she had a poison ivy plant. She said the offer is tempting isn't it like she was teasing me. Then, when I say to accept offer she claims she's all out of that prize and says thanks for the stars. Those two stars were rare too. I was hoping to use those to get a bigger and better prize. Now I have to find them again.

Oh that stinks, is horrible when she steals...shes done that to me twice in December...and its very frustrating!

I agree, she is showing up more often so that is nice...sorry you didnt have the star, hope you find some today!

Last edited by jeanned68; 12-15-2011 at 11:05 AM..
Old 12-15-2011, 10:29 PM   #86

dartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all around

View Post Originally Posted by Arte's Fan

I had already started this room before I got to the big stuff. I love the way the Nafaria stuff looks with this year's Halloween walls and floors combined with the new Neo Gothic furniture. It just seemed to work together. The walls and floors are in my dock waiting for an idea to use them.
Old 12-16-2011, 09:27 AM   #87
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

I saw Nafaria today but one of the stars she wanted was one she stole from me yesterday. I hope to eventually move forward starting with the poison ivy plant I need next.

View Post Originally Posted by dartmar
I had already started this room before I got to the big stuff. I love the way the Nafaria stuff looks with this year's Halloween walls and floors combined with the new Neo Gothic furniture. It just seemed to work together. The walls and floors are in my dock waiting for an idea to use them.
I see, well congrats again.
Arte's Fan is offline Female
Old 12-16-2011, 04:17 PM   #88
ishing you Joy

twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen
twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen

All 3 of our accounts didn't have one of the stars again today.
Old 12-16-2011, 04:45 PM   #89
super2mommy

jeanned68 swims in greatness
jeanned68 swims in greatnessjeanned68 swims in greatness

All 3 of our accounts didn't have one of the stars again today.
Oh no, that stinks! I got the cloak on my one account and pants on another, and then didnt have stars on the third....still logging in, gonna be a long day!

Are you finding stars?
Old 12-16-2011, 05:06 PM   #90
ishing you Joy

I'm finding cookies. Sure seem to be getting them a lot lately.
Closed