Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-09-2011, 01:20 PM   #51
Webkinz :)

strawgumdrop1 is a WIzard
strawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzard

Donation Award 
Default Re: Nafaria is flying in December!

haven't seen nafaria today
strawgumdrop1 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-09-2011, 01:22 PM   #52
super2mommy

jeanned68 swims in greatness
jeanned68 swims in greatnessjeanned68 swims in greatness

View Post Originally Posted by strawgumdrop1
haven't seen nafaria today
Is not seeing her better than her stealing??? Hopefully she will show on your account(s) tomorrow
Old 12-09-2011, 01:23 PM   #53
Packerdan205

Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!

She keeps asking for a star I have three of, and one I don't have, still trying to get that Shirt!
Packerdan is offline Male
Old 12-09-2011, 01:25 PM   #54
super2mommy

View Post Originally Posted by Packerdan
She keeps asking for a star I have three of, and one I don't have, still trying to get that Shirt!
I hope you find that star you need!
Old 12-10-2011, 12:21 AM   #55

strawgumdrop1 is a WIzard
strawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzard

Donation Award 

didn't have enough stars for crest
strawgumdrop1 is offline Female
Old 12-10-2011, 09:43 AM   #56
super2mommy

Sorry you didn't have enough stars for the crest, I hope you find the stars you need. She finally traded for the wreath on my main account today.....she stole yesterday, and I didn't want to trade today, but I had my dd by my side who seems to be good luck, and Nafaira traded....so I'm moving up that prize ladder, woohoo!

I hope she is a good little fairy to everyone today!
Old 12-10-2011, 09:55 AM   #57
ishing you Joy

twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen
twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen

Congratulations jeanned!

View Post Originally Posted by jeanned68
Thanks!

Really, nafaira wants the only star your mom's account doesn't have, I hope its for the floor or walls! What a stinker that bad little fairy is! Congrats on the belt, that is awesome!
Thanks Nope, it's for the wreath.
twigsthegiraffe is offline Female
Old 12-10-2011, 10:19 AM   #58
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

bangkokyankee knows the way
bangkokyankee knows the waybangkokyankee knows the way

just to let people know Nafaira is back to her old habit - stole stars from me TWICE and one account she took 2 stars

don't see why Ganz programmed her to take stars makes it no fun
Old 12-10-2011, 11:46 AM   #59
ishing you Joy

twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen
twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen

Didn't see her on either of our accounts, but she finally asked mom for a different star & she got the wreath.
twigsthegiraffe is offline Female
Old 12-10-2011, 12:59 PM   #60
super2mommy

View Post Originally Posted by twigsthegiraffe
Didn't see her on either of our accounts, but she finally asked mom for a different star & she got the wreath.
Yeah!! Congrats!! I hope she asks for a different one on the account I'm stuck on!

View Post Originally Posted by bangkokyankee
just to let people know Nafaira is back to her old habit - stole stars from me TWICE and one account she took 2 stars

don't see why Ganz programmed her to take stars makes it no fun
Sorry! That stinks, she stole from me yesterday, but I was able to make a trade with her today....

Aw man, she finally asked for a different star on the account that hasn't has the star she wanted for the last 4 days, and then stole it!! Grrrr

Nafaira just did something really weird...she come from the top of my screen, but I was in my room and I already had a poof today, so I thought, I'm not gonna click, going to wait the 5 minutes and be in the newspaper page when she comes back....so she goes away and almost immediately comes out from the left side of the screen...she's never show up twice like that before! So I clicked on her....didn't have the stars she wanted, again...o'well....bye for now! LOL

Last edited by jeanned68; 12-10-2011 at 12:59 PM..
Closed