Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-06-2011, 06:07 PM   #41
super2mommy
Webkinz :)

jeanned68 swims in greatness
jeanned68 swims in greatnessjeanned68 swims in greatness

Default Re: Nafaria is flying in December!

View Post Originally Posted by Ritzcracker
That's interesting; I'll have to try that. It seems that about every 2 or 3 times she shows up that I get the poof. Another thing I'm curious about, she hasn't stolen any stars from any of us so far in December. Did they change the programming on that, or have we just been lucky?
Yes, please give it a try and see how it works, I have not had the poof/gas ever on the front page of the news paper....she has stolen from me once in December, but that last few days, knock on wood, she has been showing up and trading. I hope she stays that way as having stars stolen is really no fun at all.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-07-2011, 03:30 PM   #42
ishing you Joy

twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen
twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen

We've been stuck on the same star for 2 days. Didn't see her on mom's account. Our euro got the boots.
twigsthegiraffe is offline Female
Old 12-08-2011, 02:01 AM   #43
ishing you Joy

twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen
twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen

We got the crest. Didn't see her on mom's account again. Our euro got poofed.
Old 12-08-2011, 03:07 AM   #44
super2mommy

View Post Originally Posted by twigsthegiraffe
We got the crest. Didn't see her on mom's account again. Our euro got poofed.
Congrats on getting the crest, that is an awesome prize! Are you out of stars or can you go further up that prize ladder?
Old 12-08-2011, 08:30 AM   #45
ishing you Joy

On our main account? We have a lot of stars.
Old 12-08-2011, 11:11 AM   #46
super2mommy

On our main account? We have a lot of stars.
Yeah!! I hope she continues to trade well with you! Congrats! She was a no show on my main and then didn't have the right stars again on another account, drats! Did get a poof today, but my own fault, was in my room and clicked on her, should have waited 5 minutes and got her at the newspaper...no biggie, small feeder account, doesn't have much stars....on my main accounts, I always go to the newspaper before clicking on her.
Old 12-08-2011, 01:42 PM   #47
jms40
Gift Guru

jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!
jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by Ritzcracker
That's interesting; I'll have to try that. It seems that about every 2 or 3 times she shows up that I get the poof. Another thing I'm curious about, she hasn't stolen any stars from any of us so far in December. Did they change the programming on that, or have we just been lucky?
I got a poof today on one account and it happens quite frequently so unfortunately, the programming wasn't changed. Glad you have been lucky.

I received my first cloak on a different account today from Nafaria - hooray!
jms40 is offline Female
Old 12-09-2011, 10:34 AM   #48
super2mommy

View Post Originally Posted by jms40
I got a poof today on one account and it happens quite frequently so unfortunately, the programming wasn't changed. Glad you have been lucky.

I received my first cloak on a different account today from Nafaria - hooray!
Have you been on the newspaper site and got a poof? If you are getting lots of poofs, if you are not at the newspaper site when nafaira shows up, dont click on her, note the time and make sure to be at the newspaper site in 4to 5 minutes, she will show up again and then you can click on her.

Dang, she just stole from me, after offering the wreath!! Grrrrr.....at least she is trading nicely with DD....

Last edited by jeanned68; 12-09-2011 at 10:34 AM..
Old 12-09-2011, 11:24 AM   #49
ishing you Joy

jeanned

Didn't see her today, mom is still stuck on the star she doesn't have (the only one she doesn't have ), and our euro got the belt.
Old 12-09-2011, 01:01 PM   #50
super2mommy

jeanned

Didn't see her today, mom is still stuck on the star she doesn't have (the only one she doesn't have ), and our euro got the belt.
Thanks!

Really, nafaira wants the only star your mom's account doesn't have, I hope its for the floor or walls! What a stinker that bad little fairy is! Congrats on the belt, that is awesome!
Closed