Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-04-2011, 07:42 PM   #31
Lil Kinz
mimiblah is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Nafaria is flying in December!

Does she show up more than once a day?
Sponsored Links
Old 12-04-2011, 09:02 PM   #32
super2mommy
Webkinz :)

jeanned68 swims in greatness
jeanned68 swims in greatnessjeanned68 swims in greatness

View Post Originally Posted by mimiblah
Does she show up more than once a day?
Sometimes she doesn't even show up once! LOL I have not heard any reports of her showing up more than once, unless you do not click on her, then she comes every 5 minutes or so until you click on her...once you click on her, you will not see her again that day....
Old 12-05-2011, 10:07 AM   #33
ishing you Joy

twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen
twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen

We got the wreath today Euro got it's 1st cookie. Mom is still stuck on the same star.
twigsthegiraffe is offline Female
Old 12-05-2011, 10:15 AM   #34
super2mommy

View Post Originally Posted by twigsthegiraffe
We got the wreath today Euro got it's 1st cookie. Mom is still stuck on the same star.
Congrats! Nafaira was a no show on Sunday for me, she just showed up and wanted a pryo pearl for the poison ivy plant, plus another star....and I think I saw on another thread that she wants a pryo pearl later as well...gonna go see if I can't find it....wish me luck!

drats, got another zinglow....well, at least I found a star, maybe she will take 9 zinglows instead of a pyro pearl! LOL

Last edited by jeanned68; 12-05-2011 at 10:15 AM..
Old 12-05-2011, 10:24 AM   #35
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

I'm only seeing Nafaria every other day. So far I have the lunar boots and belt. I only have one account so it's just one of each for me. Is anyone else seeing her every other day? I was hoping for every day so I can get or probably get a prize each day.

Does anyone know how long she'll be around for? I hope it's for more than one month. I want to get the room theme? Does anyone know if the room theme stuff is tradeable or kinz postable? I wanted to know to see if I can trade for them and what I should be able to give for them.

Thanks.
Arte's Fan is offline Female
Old 12-05-2011, 11:23 AM   #36
super2mommy

View Post Originally Posted by Arte's Fan
I'm only seeing Nafaria every other day. So far I have the lunar boots and belt. I only have one account so it's just one of each for me. Is anyone else seeing her every other day? I was hoping for every day so I can get or probably get a prize each day.

Does anyone know how long she'll be around for? I hope it's for more than one month. I want to get the room theme? Does anyone know if the room theme stuff is tradeable or kinz postable? I wanted to know to see if I can trade for them and what I should be able to give for them.

Thanks.
Did you post this on another thread, seems like I read this question already today. As for seeing her every other day, that could be your pattern. My dd account has seen her 3 days in a row, but my accounts don't see her that often, sometimes she skips a day or two or three!

I do not think there has been an official announcement as to her appearing or how long she will stay...I think it will be all month, but dont know for sure.

So far, all her prizes have been postable. Please save the trade talk for the GE.
Old 12-05-2011, 11:36 AM   #37
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

View Post Originally Posted by jeanned68
Did you post this on another thread, seems like I read this question already today. As for seeing her every other day, that could be your pattern. My dd account has seen her 3 days in a row, but my accounts don't see her that often, sometimes she skips a day or two or three!

I do not think there has been an official announcement as to her appearing or how long she will stay...I think it will be all month, but dont know for sure.

So far, all her prizes have been postable. Please save the trade talk for the GE.

Yes, I posted a similar question in the other thread but added a different one. I don't know who checks what thread so I am posting in both so I could get an answer in either one. Thanks for your help.
Arte's Fan is offline Female
Old 12-06-2011, 10:12 AM   #38
super2mommy

View Post Originally Posted by Arte's Fan
Yes, I posted a similar question in the other thread but added a different one. I don't know who checks what thread so I am posting in both so I could get an answer in either one. Thanks for your help.
You are welcome, I hope you got your answer and that Nafaira is good to you. Good luck!

Nafaira showed up for me today, 2 days in a row, couldn't trade yesterday as I didn't have the stars she wanted, she must be asking for different stars as I didn't find one yesterday and found a cookie today....got the poison Ivy plant, yeah! Getting closer to the stuff I actually want! What I"ve been doing is waiting the 5 minutes and if I'm not on the newspaper front page and she shows up, I note the time, do NOT click on her, and then make sure that in 5 minutes I am on the Newspaper front page and then click...since I have been doing this, no poofs or gas! Woohoo!

Last edited by jeanned68; 12-06-2011 at 10:12 AM..
Old 12-06-2011, 12:20 PM   #39
super2mommy

Stharleigh,I see you are new here, Welcome, but you are not allowed to talk trade unless you are in the GE

for info on the GE please read

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...mation-219641/

for info on posting please read

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...-posting-3999/

Last edited by jeanned68; 12-06-2011 at 12:23 PM..
Old 12-06-2011, 05:14 PM   #40

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by jeanned68
You are welcome, I hope you got your answer and that Nafaira is good to you. Good luck!

Nafaira showed up for me today, 2 days in a row, couldn't trade yesterday as I didn't have the stars she wanted, she must be asking for different stars as I didn't find one yesterday and found a cookie today....got the poison Ivy plant, yeah! Getting closer to the stuff I actually want! What I"ve been doing is waiting the 5 minutes and if I'm not on the newspaper front page and she shows up, I note the time, do NOT click on her, and then make sure that in 5 minutes I am on the Newspaper front page and then click...since I have been doing this, no poofs or gas! Woohoo!
That's interesting; I'll have to try that. It seems that about every 2 or 3 times she shows up that I get the poof. Another thing I'm curious about, she hasn't stolen any stars from any of us so far in December. Did they change the programming on that, or have we just been lucky?
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Closed