Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-26-2011, 02:46 PM   #121
Webkinz :)

nicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Nafaria is flying in December!

I have not seen her today again.

This makes 6 days in a row. I have never had this many days in row before. Does anyone think it would help for me to call Ganz tomorrow? I'm thinking I might.
nicki12 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-26-2011, 04:20 PM   #122
super2mommy

jeanned68 swims in greatness
jeanned68 swims in greatnessjeanned68 swims in greatness

View Post Originally Posted by nicki12

This makes 6 days in a row. I have never had this many days in row before. Does anyone think it would help for me to call Ganz tomorrow? I'm thinking I might.
Calling ganz to complain that nafaira isn't showing up? You can try, but I think they are just gonna tell you that is how she is programmed....try logging in and staying on the newspaper page for 5 to 7 minutes...that way you can't miss her. I think sometimes we miss her while we are doing other things...
Old 12-26-2011, 05:22 PM   #123
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by nicki12

This is happening to a lot of people. There is a glitch report about it. Here is the link if you want to post in the glitch report thread:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...6-days-726827/
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 12-26-2011, 09:12 PM   #124

nicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
This is happening to a lot of people. There is a glitch report about it. Here is the link if you want to post in the glitch report thread: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...6-days-726827/
Thanks so much!

I'm calling tomorrow.
Old 12-27-2011, 09:27 AM   #125

strawgumdrop1 is a WIzard
strawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzard

Donation Award 

i am so mad. she didn't show up again on my account.

I called Ganz. They representative said all he could do was send a message to tech support about it.

Last edited by strawgumdrop1; 12-27-2011 at 09:27 AM..
strawgumdrop1 is offline Female
Old 12-27-2011, 02:54 PM   #126

View Post Originally Posted by strawgumdrop1
i am so mad. she didn't show up again on my account.

I called Ganz. They representative said all he could do was send a message to tech support about it.
Me too. I called and got the same response.
Old 12-27-2011, 07:33 PM   #127
ishing you Joy

twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen
twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen

Yesterday we didn't see her on our account or mom's, but our euro got the poison ivy plant.

We didn't see her on all 3 accounts today.

Last edited by twigsthegiraffe; 12-27-2011 at 07:51 PM..
twigsthegiraffe is offline Female
Old 12-29-2011, 02:21 AM   #128
ishing you Joy

twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen
twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen

We didn't see her on all 3 accounts Wed.

Didn't see her on ours or mom's today, and euro needed a star.
twigsthegiraffe is offline Female
Old 12-29-2011, 02:54 AM   #129
Grateful
Gift Guru

vanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applause
vanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applause

WI Subscriber

She hadn't been on my main account for several days, then came yesterday and also today (tomorrow, Thursday, actually). Just got the torch on that account but that wiped me out of 2 star types.

The good news is I got a trade with her while in my room - prior to now she'd just poof away if I was in my room.
vanberk is offline Female
Old 12-29-2011, 03:20 AM   #130

strawgumdrop1 is a WIzard
strawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzard

Donation Award 

As always, she she didn't show up today.
strawgumdrop1 is offline Female
Closed