Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-24-2011, 03:06 AM   #111
superdusty
Gift Guru

swordfish is a WIzard
swordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzard

Default Re: Nafaria is flying in December!

I finally saw Nafaria on two different accounts today. She wanted 2 stars that I didn't have. I'm happy just to have seen her, as she has been so elusive for me. I had the thought that the Webkinz window may have to also be the active window when she comes. I'm not sure about that, just a theory. I hadn't seen her in the last two days, so I thought I'd give that a try today along wilth the suggestion to wait on the Newspaper; and it worked! It will be interesting to see if it works again tomorrow. I wish you all good luck in finding Nafaria.
swordfish is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-24-2011, 12:51 PM   #112
ishing you Joy
Webkinz :)

twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen
twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen

Didn't see her on our main account today, and the other 2 needed stars.
twigsthegiraffe is offline Female
Old 12-24-2011, 06:14 PM   #113

nicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by jeanned68
If she is poofing on you, you need to sit and wait at the newspaper site, if you are not at the newspaper site when she shows up, do NOT click on her, instead, note the time and be at the newspaper site in 4 to 5 minutes when she shows up again. After the top is the helmet, that completes the outfit. Good Luck!

Congrats on the poison ivy plant, that is a nice prize! Keep searching for stars, you will find them!

The lightening star is one she's asking for me as well, I have two on another account, but not my main, sure wish they were kiznpostable! I Hope she will be around in January, but have no clue at the moment!

After 3 days of not having the stars Nafaira wanted, I finally found one of them...only for her to steal it and not give me the walls
So sorry to hear about your stolen star!! That is always bad and especially when you have to search for so long.

I didn't see her again today. 4 days in a row now.
nicki12 is offline Female
Old 12-24-2011, 07:25 PM   #114
ishing you Joy

twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen
twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen

Did euro early, to save time later - got the helmet and found a star that we didn't have.
Old 12-25-2011, 01:58 PM   #115
ishing you Joy

Didn't see on our account, or mom's.
Old 12-25-2011, 02:05 PM   #116
super2mommy

jeanned68 swims in greatness
jeanned68 swims in greatnessjeanned68 swims in greatness

View Post Originally Posted by nicki12
So sorry to hear about your stolen star!! That is always bad and especially when you have to search for so long.

I didn't see her again today. 4 days in a row now.
Thanks! and she went right back to asking for the star she stole!!

View Post Originally Posted by twigsthegiraffe
Didn't see on our account, or mom's.
Oh no! That little stinker! I've seen her on a few accounts today..but haven't been able to trade either poofing or no stars....
Old 12-25-2011, 10:38 PM   #117

katboumom will become famous soon enough

We haven't seen her on our two accounts for three days either. I hope to see her tomorrow. Good luck all. At least she can't steal any stars, if we don't see her.
katboumom is offline Female
Old 12-26-2011, 01:49 PM   #118

ImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clown

has anyone seen her today?
ImHappy is offline Female
Old 12-26-2011, 01:54 PM   #119

iceprincess3333 is the cats pajamas!iceprincess3333 is the cats pajamas!iceprincess3333 is the cats pajamas!iceprincess3333 is the cats pajamas!iceprincess3333 is the cats pajamas!iceprincess3333 is the cats pajamas!

I've seen her today! She stole my stars!! D:<
iceprincess3333 is offline Female
Old 12-26-2011, 01:58 PM   #120
super2mommy

jeanned68 swims in greatness
jeanned68 swims in greatnessjeanned68 swims in greatness

I've seen her on several accounts...haven't been able to trade for several days as she is asking for the few stars I do not have....
Closed