Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-22-2011, 04:24 PM   #101
ishing you Joy
Webkinz :)

twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen
twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen

Default Re: Nafaria is flying in December!

All 3 accounts didn't have enough stars today.
twigsthegiraffe is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-22-2011, 04:44 PM   #102
super2mommy

jeanned68 swims in greatness
jeanned68 swims in greatnessjeanned68 swims in greatness

Sorry Twigs, that stinks! I have one account that has 3 lightning stars, and my main account has 0, and of course Nafaira has been asking for it for 2 days now...and I found a cookie yesterday and no stars today....hopefully she will ask for something different...I want those floors! LOL
Old 12-23-2011, 12:50 PM   #103
ishing you Joy

twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen
twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen

Nafaria stole from us for the very first time , on our euro. What's worse, we only had 1 of the star that she took, and 6 of the other one. We got our walls on our main account! Mom still needs a star.
twigsthegiraffe is offline Female
Old 12-23-2011, 01:54 PM   #104
super2mommy

View Post Originally Posted by twigsthegiraffe
Nafaria stole from us for the very first time , on our euro. What's worse, we only had 1 of the star that she took, and 6 of the other one. We got our walls on our main account! Mom still needs a star.
That bad little fairy! Sorry twigs, that stinks, its a horrible feeling when she steals! !

Congrats on the walls, that is an awesome prize, would love to see the room you make!
Old 12-23-2011, 05:42 PM   #105

nicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond repute

Ugh! I haven't seen that fairy for 3 days now.

Oh well, she keeps asking for the lightening star that I don't have.

I just really wanted the cloak before she leaves this time. Is she done coming to our accounts in January? Anyone know?
nicki12 is offline Female
Old 12-23-2011, 05:48 PM   #106
super2mommy

View Post Originally Posted by nicki12
Ugh! I haven't seen that fairy for 3 days now.

Oh well, she keeps asking for the lightening star that I don't have.

I just really wanted the cloak before she leaves this time. Is she done coming to our accounts in January? Anyone know?
Really 3 days? Are you waiting on the newspaper site and not switching rooms or doing other activities that you might miss her?

Ganz hasn't officially announced that she is back, they just said they would bring her back before the end of the year and on 12/1 she showed up. So, we are all assuming she will be here to the end of the month, but no one knows for sure. I haven't heard anything about next year, but I'm sure WI will have the info first if and when she does come back.
Old 12-23-2011, 05:55 PM   #107
Packerdan205

Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!

Those stars keep evading me in the star challenge, I think I have only gotten 2 or 3 this month!
But I got a Poison Ivy Plant!!Yay! I am just excited to get my first object prize.
Packerdan is offline Male
Old 12-23-2011, 05:56 PM   #108

nicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by jeanned68
Really 3 days? Are you waiting on the newspaper site and not switching rooms or doing other activities that you might miss her?

Ganz hasn't officially announced that she is back, they just said they would bring her back before the end of the year and on 12/1 she showed up. So, we are all assuming she will be here to the end of the month, but no one knows for sure. I haven't heard anything about next year, but I'm sure WI will have the info first if and when she does come back.
Thanks so much for the info.

Yes, I usually wait on the newspaper page. Today I waited in one of my pet's rooms to switch it up, but she was still a no-show. She keeps offering the cloak (before the last 3 days), but like I said each time she wants that lightening star and I don't have it.

Maybe she'll still be here in January. We can hope.
nicki12 is offline Female
Old 12-23-2011, 08:28 PM   #109

othello1 will become famous soon enough

She keeps poofing or asking for stars I don't have Hope it goes better tmr, so far i only have top. Does anyone know what comes next?
othello1 is offline Female
Old 12-24-2011, 12:13 AM   #110
super2mommy

View Post Originally Posted by othello1
She keeps poofing or asking for stars I don't have Hope it goes better tmr, so far i only have top. Does anyone know what comes next?
If she is poofing on you, you need to sit and wait at the newspaper site, if you are not at the newspaper site when she shows up, do NOT click on her, instead, note the time and be at the newspaper site in 4 to 5 minutes when she shows up again. After the top is the helmet, that completes the outfit. Good Luck!

View Post Originally Posted by Packerdan
Those stars keep evading me in the star challenge, I think I have only gotten 2 or 3 this month!
But I got a Poison Ivy Plant!!Yay! I am just excited to get my first object prize.
Congrats on the poison ivy plant, that is a nice prize! Keep searching for stars, you will find them!

View Post Originally Posted by nicki12
Thanks so much for the info.

Yes, I usually wait on the newspaper page. Today I waited in one of my pet's rooms to switch it up, but she was still a no-show. She keeps offering the cloak (before the last 3 days), but like I said each time she wants that lightening star and I don't have it.

Maybe she'll still be here in January. We can hope.
The lightening star is one she's asking for me as well, I have two on another account, but not my main, sure wish they were kiznpostable! I Hope she will be around in January, but have no clue at the moment!

After 3 days of not having the stars Nafaira wanted, I finally found one of them...only for her to steal it and not give me the walls

Last edited by jeanned68; 12-24-2011 at 12:13 AM..
Closed