Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-30-2011, 10:14 AM   #1
super2mommy
Webkinz :)

jeanned68 swims in greatness
jeanned68 swims in greatnessjeanned68 swims in greatness

Default Nafaria is flying in December!

Nafaria just showed up on my Asian Account, 12/1....traded, got the cookie!
Sponsored Links
Old 11-30-2011, 11:17 AM   #2
WIGEV Team Member

elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity
elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity

Default Re: Nafaria is flying in December!

It took a while before she came to mine.. I guess I was changing rooms or screens when she was first due to appear. She offered me boots for a star I did not have (still working on adding stars to my Asian account ) - so I guess she is picking up where she left off the last time and not starting over.. Which is GOOD news!
elymic is offline Female
Old 11-30-2011, 11:19 AM   #3
Diabetes Awareness

jamey2u is stuck on replay
jamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by jeanned68
Nafaria just showed up on my Asian Account, 12/1....traded, got the cookie!
Thanks for the heads up jeanned!
I found her playing jumbleberries and got the helmet for 2 stars!
I had been on for about 4-----5 minutes so she may be on the same schedule as last time.
Val got smoke and Ely didn't see her at all so the glitches still seem to be with us.

Correction Ely found her-lol
jamey2u is offline Female
Old 11-30-2011, 11:23 AM   #4
WIGEV Team Member

elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity
elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity

She actually showed up later Jamey.. But I did not have the star she wanted
elymic is offline Female
Old 11-30-2011, 11:23 AM   #5
jms40
Gift Guru

jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!
jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!

I logged onto my Asian account hoping to spot Nafaria but after 8 minutes, she has still not showed up - sigh! I wish we would be guaranteed that she would show up. I didn't like that part of the programming last time.
jms40 is offline Female
Old 11-30-2011, 11:41 AM   #6
ishing you peace and

peacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicness
peacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicness

Thank you so much for taking the time to make this thread I'm sure it will be a huge help to all of us.

Have an aweosme day Good luck to all with Nafaria
peacemom is offline Female
Old 11-30-2011, 12:33 PM   #7
jms40
Gift Guru

jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!
jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!

Woohoo! Nafaria just showed up on my other Asian account and offered to trade me the Poison Ivy Plant for 2 stars. I had them and she gave me the prize!! I am very excited!
jms40 is offline Female
Old 11-30-2011, 01:20 PM   #8
super2mommy

View Post Originally Posted by jms40
Woohoo! Nafaria just showed up on my other Asian account and offered to trade me the Poison Ivy Plant for 2 stars. I had them and she gave me the prize!! I am very excited!
Congrats jms!! That is awesome!

Glad to hear that it seems that she is picking up where she left off on the prizes...sorry that some are not seeing or got the poof....I"m sure it wont be long before she up to her trick of stealing stars, I hope not though!

On my NA accounts, so far, no star and one biscuit...seems Alyssa doesn't want us to be able to trade!
Old 11-30-2011, 01:59 PM   #9
nothing

akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness
akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

Nafaria picked up where she left off, that's good news!
akoolaunt is offline Female
Old 11-30-2011, 08:27 PM   #10
super2mommy

she's not showing up in my eruo account, drats!
Closed