Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-04-2011, 04:18 AM   #1
superdusty
Gift Guru

swordfish is a WIzard
swordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzard

Default My Harvest Your Own Gamers Garden Theme Results

I had the opportunity to harvest up 44 Gamers Garden Theme items during the
recent Ganz Parent Club's, Click to Win, Harvest Your Own Gamers Garden
Theme Contest.

My results were:
I got at least 1 of each of the 11 items in the Gamers Garden Theme except the
elusive Shrubbry Sleeper Bed so I'm unable to tell how rare the bed is.

The results for the other items were:
1 Topiary of Diamonds
1 Topiary of Hearts
2 Divine Dressers
3 Deck of Stone Dining Tables
3 Topiary of Spades
5 Gamers Garden Glass Side Tables
5 Topiary of Clubs
5 Two suits Deck Chairs
9 Deck of Stone Benches
10 Playing Deck Chairs
swordfish is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-04-2011, 12:36 PM   #2
smilesgalore
Webkinz :)

codylan radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcodylan radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcodylan radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcodylan radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcodylan radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcodylan radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcodylan radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: My Harvest Your Own Gamers Garden Theme Results

I love this theme and missed out on it. So I thought, wow, this is my opportunity to hopefully get that bed that I love so much. I was wrong. I got a bunch of things, not sure of the numbers, but I did not get the bed. So I do think that it is probably pretty rare I'm grateful for what I got but sad that I didn't get the bed. Oh well, maybe another time. 1st to post??? First time ever for me
codylan is offline Female
Old 12-04-2011, 09:52 PM   #3

TrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roost

Normally I like these contests. I get most or all of the things. I understand that some are rare and some are not.
This one irrtated me. I got:

6 of one chair
7 of the other chair
3 side tables
2 benches
2 spade topiaries
2 club topiaries

Way too many chairs. LOL

Last edited by TrekGirl; 12-04-2011 at 10:01 PM..
TrekGirl is offline Female
Old 12-05-2011, 09:21 AM   #4
curiouskitty is on a distinguished road

No bed for me either. Nor the topiary of hearts. Rats. (Also, I started late to this party 'cause I can't remember what was keeping me busy around some holiday in October or was it Nov or Dec?) But I think I got about the right amount of chairs for the tables. Still need to switcheroo between kid and mom account. And I now love this theme. So I think this will make the beds very popular.
Old 12-05-2011, 12:06 PM   #5
super2mommy

jeanned68 swims in greatness
jeanned68 swims in greatnessjeanned68 swims in greatness

Congrats! You got alot of very nice pieces. I hope you have fun decorating your rooms with them.
Old 12-06-2011, 03:23 PM   #6
fireturtle777

fireturtle is on a distinguished road

Congrats on the free items.

The only item I was missing was the bed as well, kind of bummed but the other items are pretty nice.

Thanks Ganz for the freebies.
fireturtle is offline Male
Old 12-06-2011, 04:19 PM   #7

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

I got multiples of everything over several accounts, but not the bed. The dresser and hearts topiary seemed to be the rarest for me. Just curious: Did anyone get a bed?
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 12-06-2011, 09:07 PM   #8
atterrag100

gmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all things
gmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all things

No bed for me either from this click to win. Glad I already had one. I too got multiples of everything except the dresser. I think I got one or two of them. Seems like the bed and dresser were the hardest to get. Very fun contest!
gmcgary is offline Female
Old 12-07-2011, 08:33 AM   #9

babyface0185 has a spectacular aura about

I have 8 seperate accounts and I got an item every day of the contest for each account. So I have lots and lots of most of the items. The two rarest ones were the bed (I got 1) and the heart topiary's (2). So since I have lots of all the other items especially the chairs I think that these were the hardest things to get. I was so excited to get the bed a cheered, alothough my goal was to get at least 2 of them.
babyface0185 is offline Female
Closed