Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-26-2010, 02:03 PM   #1
Gift Guru

curiousg has disabled reputation

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 
Default More Clarification on Communal Contest Page

Hi. I keep rereading the communal contest information on WW and I am just too thick-skulled to understand a few things.

First, if the communal goal is reached, does everyone who entered win or just a random subset or just those that voted and also entered?

For example, I did not vote but I did enter. Can I still win? If the 6 billion goobers goals is reached do I definitely win?

Second, I see a sentence here on the communal contest page on WW below "What are the Weekly Competitions": Here is the sentence: "Daily Activity prizes MUST be played on the Monday."

I am confused about what I must do on Monday. How can you play a daily activity prize?

Thanks for clarification on the communal contest! Sorry my brain is so slow!
curiousg is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-26-2010, 02:16 PM   #2
Gifted

Principessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonder

Default Re: More Clarification on Communal Contest Page

Ok, I have some questions too, but I'll try to help you.
Yes, if the communal contest goal is reached, everyone who entered the competition wins the prize. If you play the game and the goal of 6 billions is reached you will win the prize, even if you didn't vote.

The sentence is for when the prize will be a daily activity. ganz said that among the prizes we could be able to vote for a daily activity, sometimes. I n that case, if the daily activity is the winning prize and the goal of the contest is reached, we should use the prize-activity on Monday.
For this week the prize is 500 KC, so for this Monday you don't have to do anything!

Hope that I was clear! let's enjoy the contest on the weekend!
Principessina is offline Female
Old 02-26-2010, 02:27 PM   #3
Gift Guru

curiousg has disabled reputation

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

Thanks that really helps!
curiousg is offline Female
Old 02-26-2010, 02:33 PM   #4
Gifted

Principessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonder

I'm glad to hear that!
Principessina is offline Female
Closed