Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-01-2010, 12:38 AM   #1
e in DwarfWithdrawal
Webkinz :)

SoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guide

Default This Monday's Kinzville Times Survey - How do you like the Community Contest

The Monday survey in the Kinzville Times
[Contact Us section lower right, then Comments & Suggestions tab, answer for 50kc]
is How do you like our new Communal Contests?

-Awesome! They are lots of fun!

-I like them! It's good to work together.
-They are okay.
-I don't like them. They're boring.
-Yuck.
-What is a Communal Contest?

How honest will you be?

dd was so frustrated, she voted Yuck.

She frequently complains the choices are too biased. I have to agree on that point.
She wanted a "It was too unrealistic and frustrating this time." choice.

I like the concept, but not the first experience.
I thought at the beginning the goal was way too high.

So while I theoretically agree with the 2nd part of the 2nd choice, I had to go with the third to
match reality this time - They are okay.

I hope next week's contest can restore the initial enthusiasm!

Last edited by SoccerSlave; 03-01-2010 at 12:40 AM..
SoccerSlave is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-01-2010, 01:01 AM   #2
Gift Guru

peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!

Default Re: This Monday's Kinzville Times Survey - How do you like the Community Contest

View Post Originally Posted by SoccerSlave
The Monday survey in the Kinzville Times
[Contact Us section lower right, then Comments & Suggestions tab, answer for 50kc]
is How do you like our new Communal Contests?

-Awesome! They are lots of fun!

-I like them! It's good to work together.
-They are okay.
-I don't like them. They're boring.
-Yuck.
-What is a Communal Contest?

How honest will you be?

dd was so frustrated, she voted Yuck.

She frequently complains the choices are too biased. I have to agree on that point.
She wanted a "It was too unrealistic and frustrating this time." choice.

I like the concept, but not the first experience.
I thought at the beginning the goal was way too high.

So while I theoretically agree with the 2nd part of the 2nd choice, I had to go with the third to
match reality this time - They are okay.

I hope next week's contest can restore the initial enthusiasm!
I was absolutely honest in my answers.
I was frustrated myself and had won more than 500 KC in playing all the games I played!!
I voted yuck for my accounts and
I don't like them. They're boring for my son's account. No fun for kids to try and put that much work into it, they would rather go outside and play!

I looked at the prizes for this week's contest but won't be entering until I find out the task. All of the prizes are affordable items from the W-Shop and I won't be spending my whole weekend on a goal that isn't worthy of the prize.

Sorry, but this first contest has made me stop and think about how much time will be needed to accomplish the goal without spending every waking hour in front of my PC on for the prize that is offered.

Just as
SoccerSlave said, I like the concept but not the first experience .................. seconded here.

Good luck everyone, I hope it is a much better/fun contest this week!

~peace~

Last edited by peace1430; 03-01-2010 at 01:04 AM..
peace1430 is offline Female
Old 03-01-2010, 04:10 PM   #3
ho is Tinker?
Gifted

florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!

Default Re: This Monday's Kinzville Times Survey - How do you like the Community Contest

Me too. I voted yuck - I think Ganz is really mean. Kids were excited and started playing to reach the goal and get the prize, then Ganz admits is it unrealistic. The least they could have done is award the prize to all who entered. I mean, really, what is 500KC? My DD has completely lost interest in Ganz because of all the stupid things they have done this year, and my little niece is on that road too. You cannot keep raising people's expectations than make the "prize" impossible to achieve. One or two glitches I get, but I have lost count of all the promises that Ganz has made and been unable to keep.

Sorry for the vent but I am getting tired of this pattern, and I feel sad for the kids.
florida is offline Female
Old 03-01-2010, 04:44 PM   #4
Harry S is a bunny!

sarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I like them but I DO NOT like the prize at ALL! I wanted the golden rose bed because maybe it was a gold version of the rose bed! I have a lot of kinzcash so 500 dollars is almost nothing to me! As of right now I have 22,394 kinzcash! And now the only prizes are form the wShop! Now I am REALLY angry! Sorry for all of you who really wanted that prize!
sarocks7 is offline Female
Old 03-01-2010, 04:54 PM   #5
chinapro2000

chinapro2000 is on a distinguished road

You kidding me??? I am voting YUCK with a capital Y!!! So disappointing. I am voting yuck for three reasons.

1: I am REALLY, VERRY disappointed

2: I am madder than I ever remember being with Ganz for all of their unkept promises

3: Just to show them what a mistake they made
chinapro2000 is offline Female
Old 03-01-2010, 07:46 PM   #6
e in DwarfWithdrawal

SoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guide

The golden rose bed is actually wshop; it is a bed with a rose colored coverlet (p2 of beds top row right, value 600kc).
Old 03-05-2010, 02:53 PM   #7

Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!

I voted for I didn't like it. It's too boring! I think Ganz is on the right track with the Contest, but the prizes are absolutely worthless! Anyone could get them in the Wshop, and it wouldn't take as much effort. I think that if we had some really good prizes to work for that someone couldn't get anywhere else (or that someone couldn't get easily), we would all work harder!
What I think is a fair prize is a super bed (or some rare item) for earning 5 million kc. (well, for the pizza game.)
Does anyone agree? I think Ganz should read this thread. Maybe someone could start a thread like this in the Ideas for Ganz section.
Lefty21 is offline Female
Old 03-06-2010, 07:29 AM   #8
e in DwarfWithdrawal

Just to be sure everyone understands:
the 5 million is the total that all members' kc winnings at Pizza Palace (week 2) must add to --
so 1 million players could win an average of 5kc--
so you could just play one game;
it does NOT mean each player must play all weekend to each get 5 million kc.

Last week did not work because the goal was 6 billion points...

So this week's should easily be reached if all WI player play at least one game,
since we have some awesome players, and those so inclined go a few more,
and then count on other ww members.

Thus the prize selection.
Old 03-07-2010, 12:38 PM   #9
armadamum

armadamum is on a distinguished road

I've taken to posting comments in the 'contact me' when I think the survey choices are inadequate to what I want to say. So I said that I felt the prizes were a bit rubbish, as well as the first contest being too difficult. Even this week it looks like it's going to be tough, and we may or may not make it. So they could at least offer wheel of the month or a special t instead of just w shop prizes.
armadamum is offline Female
Closed