Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-17-2012, 12:17 AM   #1
mimigent
Webkinz :)

mimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Mirror Mirror video is now an Ad!

Well what do you know. They finally fixed it. The Mirror Mirror video is no longer accessed through the Clubhouse but it now played through an Ad that appears in Webkinz World. The ad will have a small "play" button on it and it will play the video all the way through. You then put in your Webkinz name and password and you will be informed of your prize. I found it in Explorer, Fire Fox and Chrome. As a matter of fact, the ad will first appear when you log in, but if you miss it there, it comes randomly as you move around Webkinz World. Thank you Ganz!
mimigent is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-17-2012, 06:53 AM   #2
willow234 is a WIzard
willow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzard

Default Re: Mirror Mirror video is now an Ad!

Here's the link for the video challenge in case you don't want to have to hunt for it in WW:

mirror-mirror | WKN: Webkinz Newz
willow234 is offline Female
Old 03-17-2012, 07:26 AM   #3
fragglemom
Gift Guru

FraggleMom is a name known to allFraggleMom is a name known to allFraggleMom is a name known to all

Here is a pic of the ad:

Click the image to open in full size.
FraggleMom is offline Female
Old 03-17-2012, 01:01 PM   #4

adrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicness
adrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicness

Thanks for posting...I was just going to post myself after first getting frustrated with te room being gone
adrib is offline Female
Old 03-19-2012, 05:21 PM   #5
WW kkweb525
Gift Guru

kkred411 is a splendid one to beholdkkred411 is a splendid one to beholdkkred411 is a splendid one to beholdkkred411 is a splendid one to behold

I'm seeing the Mirror Mirror play add and the clubhouse has the Mirror Mirror room open again...I thought maybe I would be able to get 2 prizes...but it will not let you....either play the add or the clubhouse room...
Old 03-20-2012, 12:09 PM   #6
mimigent

mimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledge

The clubhouse does give you a chance to get the candy apple again also. But seeing the video in there is still very glitchzy! Not in Explorer, just in Firefox and Chrome, but I can only view the video using the Come In and Play link in Firefox, just like it was before. Take my advice, view through the ad.
mimigent is offline Female
Old 03-22-2012, 08:39 AM   #7
Happy Holidays!

2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness
2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness

Thanks for the info and the link! It's so much easier to do the ad for 7 accounts here on WI than to wait for it to pop up in WW!
2WebbiesMomz is offline Female
Closed