Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-02-2007, 01:32 AM   #131
Pinkprincess525
Gifted

Webkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default Re: MINI-WINNIE Contest - July 31-August 12

View Post Originally Posted by GuineaPigs
I have 18 and am pretty close to giving up!
lucky! I only have 17 and if I don't find any I might faint! LOL! I am about to give up and maybe try tmo!
Webkinzlover525 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-02-2007, 02:13 AM   #132
Pinkprincess525
Gifted

Webkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I gave up for today! I will try again tomorrow though!
Webkinzlover525 is offline Female
Old 08-02-2007, 02:18 AM   #133
kayeray
Gift Guru

kayeray has a spectacular aura about

Ok you guys are really messing it up for me because you are posting the answers where to look and I really want to find them myself. Please stop posting where they might or could be..........Just follow Winnie's directions and you will find them. I had no clue where one of them was but a couple of you posted where one was and now I have an additional one but I would of rather like to find it on my own without someone telling me.........PLEASE do not post anymore of the answers!!!!!!! It spoils the fun!
Thanks Kayeray
kayeray is offline Female
Old 08-02-2007, 02:50 AM   #134
kayeray
Gift Guru

kayeray has a spectacular aura about

Ok I'm on 18 right now! Two more to go! Boy I knew this was a big board, However, I didn't realize how big it was..............One great way to get people more familiar with the site......Way to go!!!

Thanks Bunches! XOXOXOXOX Kayeray
kayeray is offline Female
Old 08-02-2007, 09:04 AM   #135
Karolka08
Gifted

Karolka is an unknown quantity at this point

I found all of them. It starts getting hard towards the end. At one point I got so mad I started clicking all over the forum and all of a sudden I clicked on some thread and who knew there it was!! lol. Keep Looking and Keep those Eyes open! GOOD LUCK
Old 08-02-2007, 10:45 AM   #136
Guess what?! Imma
Gift Guru

Mindy98 is a name known to allMindy98 is a name known to allMindy98 is a name known to all

Im at 19. Its REALLY ANNOYING! Is it all under Mod. Posts?
Mindy98 is offline Female
Old 08-02-2007, 02:07 PM   #137

Marbaby101 is on a distinguished road

I found one but didn't know it was a contest then
Old 08-02-2007, 02:09 PM   #138
Gift Guru
X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!

i am 17 right now!!
X.I.C. is offline Male
Old 08-02-2007, 03:43 PM   #139
MzMoody33
Webkinz :)

Karen has a reputation beyond reputeKaren has a reputation beyond reputeKaren has a reputation beyond reputeKaren has a reputation beyond reputeKaren has a reputation beyond reputeKaren has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by JoYo
no because she told us a total of 21 and that was one of them so that one doesnt count, im just wondering if the picture she posted on thefirst page, if that is one of them, because i have found 19, and cant find anymore
The 1 on the 1st page doesn't count. There are 20 others (not including the lasagna 1).
Karen is offline Female
Old 08-02-2007, 03:51 PM   #140
Gift Guru

kimx3x3x3 will become famous soon enough

I'll try it.
Closed