Rare times in local KT. Place your mouse over times and items for time conversions and info.
Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
This morning I went to Goober’s lab to help him work out a few bugs with his new replicating machine. It was a disaster! The replicating lever got stuck and the machine started spitting out miniature copies of – ME!! Before we could unplug the replicator, there were tons of Mini-Winnies everywhere. Goober and I tried to round them all up, but those little bunnies are quick!
The worst part is, the replicator makes a really disgusting smell when it’s working, so Goober had opened all the windows to the lab. Before we could stop them, 22 Mini-Winnies had jumped right out the windows and made their escape! I jumped in my golf cart and followed them – you guessed it – right here to WI! But when I looked around, they were nowhere to be seen.
I need your help to find them! I got lucky and snagged one. She must have been hungry! I found her in this section: Inside Webkinz World - Recipez In Webkinz World - [verified] STOVE RECIPES - Post #4. She was munching on some lasagna LOL! They all look kinda like this...
That one doesn't count (neither does the bunny)... That still leaves 20 little bunnies hopping around here somewhere! I thought about it and decided “Hey, this could be a cool contest!” So, searching for Mini-Winnies is my new contest.
Here’s how it will work:
1) The Mini-Winnies can be anywhere on the forum except the Gift Exchange. (they haven’t been Gifted heehee)
2) When you find one, write down where you found it – and be specific. You can always look at the top of the page to see exactly where you are.
3) When you find all 20, send a PM with the list of where the Mini-Winnies are located to – CONTEST ENTRY. Only ONE entry per person.
4) At the end of the contest, all of the names of members who found all of the Mini-Winnies, in the correct places, will go into a hat. Three winners will be drawn from the hat and will get to choose prizes from the Grand Prize Warehouse AND the Super Prize Warehouse!! Of the three winners, the one who submitted their answers first, will get to choose their prizes first.
5) I think these little bunnies might be kinda shy and hiding pretty good, so I’m going to make this a two week contest. The contest will end on Sunday, August 12, at 11:59 pm. And the winners will be announced on Monday, August 13.
6) Please don't share your detective skills with other members. When you find the bunnies - keep the info on the down low!
WebkinzInsider.Com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Lil'Kinz, or Kinzville Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.