Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-03-2011, 05:00 PM   #11
Everybodyy
Webkinz :)

webbieluver is a WI addict!
webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!

Default Re: Might be a problem with donated codes

Oh no! I donated a bunny code to WI..... i hope it works!!!!! it would stink if someone won it, and than it didn't work!
webbieluver is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-03-2011, 05:01 PM   #12
Gifted

lilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clown

Oh, that's no good
It worked last night because it glitched and gave me 2 codes but I gave one to my little brother and it worked fine, so they had to have changed it over night.
lilduckey99 is offline Female
Old 03-03-2011, 05:41 PM   #13
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

I know they changed it today, it worked yesterday and not today.
I have a feeling it is because people are selling them on Ebay, and that is against their rules.

It stinks because now WI can not hold a contest or give away in the button for our Canadian friends.

Well the contest is now open to Canada and also UK members are seeing it

Last edited by dawnscott1; 03-03-2011 at 05:41 PM..
dawnscott1 is offline Female
Old 03-03-2011, 05:42 PM   #14
Banned
jellydonut is an unparalleled talent
jellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talent

OH MY GOSH!!!! this makes me SO mad!!! my cousin couldnt get on latley so i said id give her the code from my spare account!!!!!! I AM SO MAD AT GANZ WHO CARES IF SOMEONE SELLS THE CODES!
jellydonut is offline Female
Old 03-03-2011, 05:44 PM   #15
Mark The Seal

Buttercup is a forum hero
Buttercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by karrit
That's going to cause a lot of issues. I ended up with two codes on one account because I got an error after I answered the questions and when I redid the video I ended up getting two codes. I was planning to donate the extra code as long as the other one works when I adopt the bunny. I haven't had a chance to adopt any of them yet. Need to come up with some good names for them. Since they won't let you adopt more than one on an account I should have an extra that I can't do anything with.
That happen on my nieces account. She got two codes. Cause, it said error. I thought, I had start over again. So, I guess. the extra code can't be used.
Buttercup is offline Female
Old 03-03-2011, 05:48 PM   #16
ell, Hello

NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell
NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell

So the second code I got today instead of a beret or a chick, is worthless! I guess I got short-changed on today's prize
NR1991 is offline Female
Old 03-03-2011, 05:50 PM   #17
Where Forth Bunny?

romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!

whoa really? I have to wait until March 26th to be able to get extra/donate any codes... Hopefully it'll be globally legit by then.
Old 03-03-2011, 05:53 PM   #18

janna479 is cool as a bunny clownjanna479 is cool as a bunny clownjanna479 is cool as a bunny clownjanna479 is cool as a bunny clownjanna479 is cool as a bunny clownjanna479 is cool as a bunny clownjanna479 is cool as a bunny clownjanna479 is cool as a bunny clownjanna479 is cool as a bunny clown

I used a code on my daughter's account yesterday that I got from my nephew, who rarely uses his account b/c I couldn't turn the ads back on in her account. Well I was able to turn the ads back on and got a new code about an hour ago. Just tried to give my nephew the bunny and realized it wouldn't work.

Talked to Ganz and the guy said the same to me that they got an email about the change today that you can only use the bunny code on the account it was kinzposted to. He's not sure if they'll undo it or not but he told me to hold on to it and try again in a few days. Maybe if they get enough complaints they'll undo the restriction. It unlikely that it will change but he wasn't sure so he said it's worth it to wait.

And one thing he was definitely sure of is that we can blame the EBAY code sellers for this lovely restriction.
janna479 is offline Female
Old 03-03-2011, 05:59 PM   #19
YOWZA-I luv being
Gifted

inasmomi is a name known to allinasmomi is a name known to allinasmomi is a name known to all

The letter from yesterday doesn't say anything about using it on any account, the letter from today does have an extra paragraph saying can only use it on the account it is won on , and that it must be redeemed by April 11, 2011.
inasmomi is offline Female
Old 03-03-2011, 06:16 PM   #20
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmom007
Pretty sure they did it last night ,cause I was not able to log back on after 2:30 am last night ,and I tried to put a code I got from one account to another that hasn't gotten the bunny yet and it wouldn't let me ,I think its an assigned code to the account now ! But it wasn't yesterday ! SO who ever got a code yesterday could but it anywhere ! But not today and I know there is going to be very upset sad kids !
no, it wasn't changed over night. i adopted 3 bunnies this afternoon and i know they weren't on the accounts they were won on.
i think they changed it late this afternoon. that is about when the reports started coming in about people's inability to adopt.

so sad to see this happen
miss spots is offline Female
Closed

Tags
alley&kate&ali