Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-08-2010, 10:12 AM   #1
abbly
Webkinz :)

chocolatecat67 will become famous soon enough

Default Midnight Magnolia giveaway?

Today, I went on webkinzinsider, and all of a sudden remembered that PeekaNewz would start today! Of course it didn't, but that's beside the point. I went on over to webkinznewz, and as soon as I got there, I saw a floating charm thingy! I clicked on it, and got this message. [check attachment] They gave me a code for a FREE midnight magnolia sapling! The NOVEMBER sapling from LAST YEAR!

Sorry to the moderators, but I red flagged this because I didn't see it mentioned on the front page, where it would have been.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgmagnolia.JPG (43.5 KB, 27 views)
chocolatecat67 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-08-2010, 10:24 AM   #2
ebheads love

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

Default Re: Midnight Magnolia giveaway?

What did the floating charm thing look like? They can't put it on the front page till they know what the flying thing will look like. Hopefully you have more information. This is interesting.
rollingfur is offline Female
Old 09-08-2010, 10:25 AM   #3
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

Awesome!! The Midnight Magnolia is my FAVORITE!! *runs over to Webkinz Newz in hopes of winning one *
b1uski3sxox is offline Male
Old 09-08-2010, 10:27 AM   #4
abbly

chocolatecat67 will become famous soon enough

NEW NEWS on this.
I tried unlocking my code. IT UNLOCKS A FOOD ITEM NOT A TREE!! Here is a pic. i'm very sad
Attached Images
File Type: jpgmagnolia2.JPG (60.7 KB, 25 views)
chocolatecat67 is offline Female
Old 09-08-2010, 10:28 AM   #5
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by chocolatecat67
NEW NEWS on this.
I tried unlocking my code. IT UNLOCKS A FOOD ITEM NOT A TREE!! Here is a pic. i'm very sad
Aww. So the mystery deepens... what are you SUPPOSED to win?

Some Peek-a-Newz prize?
A Midnight Magnolia?
Or a food?

Or something else?
b1uski3sxox is offline Male
Old 09-08-2010, 10:56 AM   #6
Gifted

Jackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonder

You're not the first one to see that floater and enter the code for the food prize! A few other people posted about it on the Peek-A-Newz thread, too.

I suspect it's a whoops - the [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] folks might have launched a not-ready-yet promotion prematurely. Maybe the real contest will be for the tree, though! That'd be great!
Jackal is offline Female
Old 09-12-2010, 02:23 PM   #7
hoo-hoo!

Honeybear knows the way
Honeybear knows the wayHoneybear knows the way

I did this yesterday and got the food prize, too. As I understand it, only a very, very few codes are for the actual tree, the rest are for the food item. It says you "might" win the tree. After all, they are SELLING the tree in the e-store, they certainly won't give away very many.

Honeybear is offline Female
Old 09-16-2010, 09:54 PM   #8

lilbuf will become famous soon enough

They were suppose to giveaway the Whirlawisk recipe, but they might have added that too by mistake, I mean, remember the last Caring Valley Tree Giveaway? they never gave away foods, just trees, So it might have been an accident as most times, but Im glad I got a tree, I feel sorry for the people who didnt get the tree, I wish the trees were trade able.
lilbuf is offline Male
Old 09-16-2010, 09:58 PM   #9
Littlex3red
Gift Guru

littlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roost

I got a tree and a couple of foods -- love it.

now with the fall fest it will be all good
Closed