Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-09-2011, 11:39 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

mollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Medieval Room Divider on Parent Club

A few weeks ago, I did some of the Parent Club quizzes/surveys for Kinzcash. When I logged onto my account, it said I had won a medieval room divider from the Parent Club, but there was nothing in my dock.

Today, after the survey, there it was! It's really cool, and I've never seen it before. I will get a screen shot and post when I have more time, but has anyone else ever gotten one of these? It is not the non-theme rare in the Curio Shop. It's much more elaborate than that.
mollee84 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-09-2011, 11:49 AM   #2

zanedm is a glorious beacon of lightzanedm is a glorious beacon of lightzanedm is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Medieval Room Divider on Parent Club

I can't wait to see that screen shot
zanedm is offline Male
Old 11-09-2011, 11:52 AM   #3
elcome aboard

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

Wow lucky you
COONYCOON is offline Female
Old 11-09-2011, 11:53 AM   #4
Favorite wackyauntie
Gifted

AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness
AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness

Hi mollee84,
Congratulations to you on your new screen! The medieval theme is my favorite. I have never seen this item. I look forward to seeing a picture.

Auntie
AuntietoEW is offline Female
Old 11-09-2011, 12:07 PM   #5
elcome aboard

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

There is a pic on Twigs' thread in Look what I got

Last edited by COONYCOON; 11-09-2011 at 12:17 PM..
COONYCOON is offline Female
Old 11-09-2011, 12:13 PM   #6
ishing you Joy

twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen
twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen

I got four of them today - 2 on one account, and 2 on another. They are not kinzpostable.

Thank you so much for the explanation of where they came from!

I did do a bunch of Parents Club quizzes & surveys a week or so ago (haven't done any yesterday or today - that's why I thought it couldn't have come from that). I had been having problems with the pop up screens that tell what you won, so I had never seen that I was supposed to have won them.

Last edited by twigsthegiraffe; 11-09-2011 at 02:41 PM..
twigsthegiraffe is offline Female
Old 11-09-2011, 02:34 PM   #7

mollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by twigsthegiraffe
I got four of them today - 2 on one account, and 2 on another. They are not kinzpostable.

Thank you so much for the explanation of where they came from!

I did do a bunch of Parents Club quizzes & surveys a week or so ago (haven't done any yesterday or today - that's why I thought it couldn't have come from that). i had been having problems with the pop up screens that tell what you won, so I had never seen that I was supposed to have won them.
Thank YOU for the picture of them! Sorry to hear they aren't kinzpostable but they're still nice!
Old 11-09-2011, 02:43 PM   #8
ishing you Joy

twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen
twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen

mollee84 - Did you get one or two? It's odd that mine came in pairs.
twigsthegiraffe is offline Female
Old 11-09-2011, 05:34 PM   #9

View Post Originally Posted by twigsthegiraffe
mollee84 - Did you get one or two? It's odd that mine came in pairs.
Only one. Sounds like you were very lucky!
Old 11-15-2011, 09:04 AM   #10
atterrag100

gmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all things
gmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all things

Wow. Congratulations. I have not had much luck with some of the surveys. Think I need to call on that one. Hope you enjoy your very cool prize. And you too twiggs! Congrats and thanks for the picture!!
gmcgary is offline Female
Closed