Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-26-2011, 11:32 AM   #11
Gift Guru

wendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Donation Award 
Default re: May Makeover. Any Help?

Thank you all and 4000 I shall try you method. Thank you!
wendypie is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-26-2011, 11:38 AM   #12
Gift Guru

wendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Donation Award 
Default Re: May Makeover. Any secrets?

The link worked perfectly! Thank you so much for your help, my friend.
Old 05-26-2011, 11:59 AM   #13
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: May Makeover. Any Help?

View Post Originally Posted by 4000kitties
I posted this earlier on another thread, it still works. I have used this over 100+ times. You will also find Meadow and the Spree ads doing this. Hope it helps.

I read a fix on here this weekend but I have not been able to find the original post.

I too was frustrated by how long this peek-a-news contest was taking (around 30 minutes to find Hailey 5 times). Anyway I read this solution because they claimed they were doing 9 accounts in 5 minutes. The next day after doing a few of my accounts I thought I would try it and it works. If I could find the original post it might actually work as promised because I believe I am missing a couple of steps. If anyone knows the post that I am talking about would you please post a link.

The solution for doing peek-a-news in 5 minutes, which I have now used over 30 times is this:

Log in to peek-a-news (I only log in to WKN if there is a click to win contest).
I let all pages load fully and use only one window in Firefox.

When it first takes you to the main page check for Hailey.
Go to "Mobile" if Hailey was not on front page she is usually here.
Next go to "Fun" (which is the POTM videos)
Next go to "Fun videos"
Next go to "Fun facts"
Next go to "Mobile"

Simply repeat this sequence and you will find Hailey 5 times in around 5 minutes.

This system worked great this AM for the Spree Ads. I did 12 accounts in under 20 minutes.

Hope this helps and works for you.
This worked really well for me Thank you so much
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 05-26-2011, 05:28 PM   #14
Grateful
Gift Guru

vanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applause
vanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applause

WI Subscriber

On my Mac (in Safari or Firefox) I pinch the page size down so I don't have to scroll down to see the mid-section. Makes it a LOT faster for me!
vanberk is offline Female
Old 05-26-2011, 05:50 PM   #15
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

I am not sure if it was my post that you saw but I did say it multiple times over the week

I sign in and do the fun tab.. I only use the video links as stated above.
I have 10 accounts and it literally takes us about 2 mins each account this way.
I do 2 at a time - 1 on IE and 1 on FF so it goes even faster, by the time I click one to change, the other is loaded all the way

Also a tip is - Make your page at 50% - On the Fun pages, she never goes below the long side ad to the right side of the screen so you can see where she goes without scrolling

When the Security code comes up - You can always make it 75 or 100 % and then put it back down to 50 if you need to do more than one account

To make your window smaller to see more on the screen at once, you can do it from the page itself but it is easier to just push CTRL and - at the same time to go smaller and CTRL and + at the same time to make it bigger
dawnscott1 is offline Female
Old 05-26-2011, 08:32 PM   #16
Gift Guru

Donation Award 
Default Re: May Makeover. Any Help?

View Post Originally Posted by 4000kitties
I posted this earlier on another thread, it still works. I have used this over 100+ times. You will also find Meadow and the Spree ads doing this. Hope it helps.

I read a fix on here this weekend but I have not been able to find the original post.

I too was frustrated by how long this peek-a-news contest was taking (around 30 minutes to find Hailey 5 times). Anyway I read this solution because they claimed they were doing 9 accounts in 5 minutes. The next day after doing a few of my accounts I thought I would try it and it works. If I could find the original post it might actually work as promised because I believe I am missing a couple of steps. If anyone knows the post that I am talking about would you please post a link.

The solution for doing peek-a-news in 5 minutes, which I have now used over 30 times is this:

Log in to peek-a-news (I only log in to WKN if there is a click to win contest).
I let all pages load fully and use only one window in Firefox.

When it first takes you to the main page check for Hailey.
Go to "Mobile" if Hailey was not on front page she is usually here.
Next go to "Fun" (which is the POTM videos)
Next go to "Fun videos"
Next go to "Fun facts"
Next go to "Mobile"

Simply repeat this sequence and you will find Hailey 5 times in around 5 minutes.

This system worked great this AM for the Spree Ads. I did 12 accounts in under 20 minutes.

Hope this helps and works for you.

4000Kitties. I just tried this and it worked, with a couple forays back to home in between.

Thank you all so much. I shall try all your methods and Chrome. Too bad for me I didn't ask earlier-- only 5 days left. You are all so incredibly helpful and generous. Again, thank you, thank you.
to all
Closed