Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-28-2011, 02:49 PM   #51
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

Default Re: Looney Toons Ad links :) - Each Link gets you a Prize 1 time per day per account - 3 links = 3 prizes

View Post Originally Posted by rufjin
All 3 worked for me, I just haven't been able to find them! Any suggestions would be muchly appreciated Thanks
Webkinz Rule!!!!
They are glitching on WW, they disappear and come back for limited times before they go blank.
The best way to do them every day is through the links
dawnscott1 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-28-2011, 03:48 PM   #52
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Looney Toons Ad links :) - Each Link gets you a Prize 1 time per day per account - 3 links = 3 prizes

Are there supposed to be 3 links?

Thank you though, dawn and golferguy
Old 04-28-2011, 03:57 PM   #53
Webkinz :)

frodoslegacy is a name known to allfrodoslegacy is a name known to allfrodoslegacy is a name known to all

A huge shout-out to you Dawn! I haven't been able to find the ads on WKN and as I have little patience for poking around that site due to all the recent "Peek-a_News" contests, I lost interest in trying. Thanks to you I can now get the prizes for me and my family (who have even less tolerance for WKN than me!)
frodoslegacy is offline Female
Old 04-28-2011, 05:23 PM   #54
oo hoo! Nickelcat is
Gifted

Nickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no bounds
Nickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no bounds

Thanks for posting these links! It is a ton easier than searching through WW to find the 3 different ads!

Nickelcat
Nickelcat is offline Female
Old 04-28-2011, 06:03 PM   #55
Webkinz :)
nannylace has a spectacular aura aboutnannylace has a spectacular aura about

The ads don't load for me, just a white circle going round and round, I've cleared my cache, and tried again, same thing, anyone else having this problem?
Old 04-28-2011, 08:27 PM   #56
I am honored to be a
Gift Guru

hippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joy
hippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joy

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by dawnscott1
PLEASE NOTE * I just got the Prize on all 3 of them so they do work

Here are the links that are for the Looney Toons ads.
As there have been problems with them showing up in WW and bring blank pages to some I wanted to make them available for all

Remember as of right now this is only available to US Only

Have fun collecting all the fun new prizes

There are 3 Links but they get you the same prizes - Just each link has a different question.
Click on the link, press play and it will ask a question, you answer, then put in your info, then it will play the ad and show you your prize at the end.
For multiple accounts or for each day after your first time watching it, you CAN fast forward through this one unlike the HOP ads.

I just tried something. You can pretty much guarantee the question depending on the link
Video Test 3 is the what is Bugs Bunnys Catchphrase - what's up doc
video test 3 | WKN: Webkinz Newz

Video Test 2 is the What is Daffy Ducks Middle name - Sheldon
video test 2 | WKN: Webkinz Newz

Video Test is the What is Bugs Bunnys Favorite Vegetable - Carrots
video test | WKN: Webkinz Newz

THANK YOU GOLFERGUY for sharing that all 3 of them work per day

Thank you so much Dawnscott1 for giving us this thread!!!!
hippolady is offline Female
Old 04-28-2011, 08:46 PM   #57
kateygma is now a
Gift Guru

katey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonder

Thanks so much for sharing the links.
Old 04-29-2011, 01:07 AM   #58
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

View Post Originally Posted by nannylace
The ads don't load for me, just a white circle going round and round, I've cleared my cache, and tried again, same thing, anyone else having this problem?
Are you in the US?

I have the problem on a few of them but it works eventually. I was able to get all 10 accounts within a few mins.
Try opening up a few at a time. I open up 5 at a time so I get through them faster
dawnscott1 is offline Female
Old 04-29-2011, 05:53 AM   #59
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Is anyone else having a problem with the test2? That one gets stuck after you enter the account information for me...The others are working fine though...
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 04-29-2011, 05:57 AM   #60
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

No, dbird, 2 is working for me; I just finished all my accounts on it
Closed

Tags
fairy dust ♥, i<3zl, jennymang wuz here, qq's fav