Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-28-2011, 09:03 AM   #41
Gifted

oreo3999 is a name known to alloreo3999 is a name known to alloreo3999 is a name known to all

Default Re: Looney Toons Ad links :) - Each Link gets you a Prize 1 time per day per account - 3 links = 3 prizes

Wow another contest open to only the USA. Ganz needs to shake their heads . Webkinz was invented by a CANADIAN and they have their HEADQUARTERS in CANADA. The 2 road trips have only been in the USA. The HOP ads were only available in the USA for the beginning, and then us lowly canadians were allowed to participate. I believe the worst part is that WEBKINZ is intended for children and this is what we are teaching them. That although you pay your money for the webkinz and expect the same opportunities no matter where you live, you are not going to get it. Really GANZ maybe you should just stop selling anything to do with WEBKINZ except in the USA. That way we all know the stake of the game and there is no room for constant disappointment. Yes I have sent GANZ a letter stating such , I have yet to hear any type of response. Maybe GANZ has to decide if they can survive on only USA sales. They should pull all products from every other country unless they want to include all country account holders in the same value as they do in the USA. I am a bit shocked to see GANZ showing such obvious prejudice.
oreo3999 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-28-2011, 10:26 AM   #42
Gifted

meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence
meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: Looney Toons Ad links :) - Each Link gets you a Prize 1 time per day per account - 3 links = 3 prizes

Thanks again, still haven't seen the ads but got all my prizes for all my accounts!
meandspencer is offline Female
Old 04-28-2011, 10:40 AM   #43
T9850
Webkinz :)

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

In the Scarlet Pumpernickel, Daffy Duck's middle name is Dumas, not Sheldon.
T9850 is offline Male
Old 04-28-2011, 10:43 AM   #44
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

View Post Originally Posted by oreo3999
Wow another contest open to only the USA. Ganz needs to shake their heads . Webkinz was invented by a CANADIAN and they have their HEADQUARTERS in CANADA. The 2 road trips have only been in the USA. The HOP ads were only available in the USA for the beginning, and then us lowly canadians were allowed to participate. I believe the worst part is that WEBKINZ is intended for children and this is what we are teaching them. That although you pay your money for the webkinz and expect the same opportunities no matter where you live, you are not going to get it. Really GANZ maybe you should just stop selling anything to do with WEBKINZ except in the USA. That way we all know the stake of the game and there is no room for constant disappointment. Yes I have sent GANZ a letter stating such , I have yet to hear any type of response. Maybe GANZ has to decide if they can survive on only USA sales. They should pull all products from every other country unless they want to include all country account holders in the same value as they do in the USA. I am a bit shocked to see GANZ showing such obvious prejudice.
According to Ganz yesterday it was on the Part of Cartoon Network that stipulated US only. However, many of our Canadian Friends here have submitted contact stuff on the Sister-Station for the Cartoon Network in Canada telling them they are disappointed that they are not allowed to participate.
It is a Legal/Law kind of thing. Florida and NY can not participate and they are in the US so that right there shows it is not on Ganz' part. Which really stinks because I don't think they intentionally do this.
Just like the HOP ads, it took enough people complaining that they did something about it. Yes maybe it was really late but it happened, so maybe writing the Counterpart for Cartoon Network would help. It never hurts
I really hope they open it up to Everyone. Even the HOP ones only were open to US and Canada, what about our friends around the globe. There are so many that are in other countries that don't even have a chance.
dawnscott1 is offline Female
Old 04-28-2011, 11:01 AM   #45
pipperroo2

pipperroo is cool as a bunny clownpipperroo is cool as a bunny clownpipperroo is cool as a bunny clownpipperroo is cool as a bunny clownpipperroo is cool as a bunny clownpipperroo is cool as a bunny clownpipperroo is cool as a bunny clownpipperroo is cool as a bunny clown

Thank you so very much for the links. I'd been searching WW and WN over and over and never found anything. I got my prizes, 2 Martian Helmets and a carrot
pipperroo is offline Female
Old 04-28-2011, 11:56 AM   #46
Diabetes Awareness

FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by T9850
In the Scarlet Pumpernickel, Daffy Duck's middle name is Dumas, not Sheldon.
Thank you for pointing that out! When I heard the question, I instantly asked my dh, the animation afficiando and fact retainer, and he had the same answer and was very incensed that they had Sheldon. It would have been so simple for the writers to have a Jerry Beck (or other animation informatin book covering these characters) book to look up info.

While he is still going to check out the new show, he will do so with a bit of a chip on his shoulder because we both get annoyed by revisionism in our fiction.

So, just like the Gold and White cat in in the Silverback Gorilla video "Do You Want to Party?" where the correct answer in the questions is "goldfish" there is a lacking of fact checking.

So, even though we answer "sheldon" to get our prize, Daffy's middle name is Dumas.

Last edited by FBmom; 04-28-2011 at 11:59 AM..
FBmom is offline Female
Old 04-28-2011, 12:02 PM   #47
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

All I know is that I had no idea what his middle name was...DD was standing over my shoulder screaming SHELDON SHELDON SHELDON! And I was gently telling her NO NO NO that is the name of that surfer dude at the Coral Cove that sells us souvenirs...

Just to humor her I put Sheldon and I've lost all credibility as a mom... ha!
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 04-28-2011, 12:06 PM   #48

TrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roost

That name was used only in that episode and most likely as a joke. Dumas it the writer of The Three Musketeers and a few other famouse novels.

View Post Originally Posted by FBmom
Thank you for pointing that out! When I heard the question, I instantly asked my dh, the animation afficiando and fact retainer, and he had the same answer and was very incensed that they had Sheldon. It would have been so simple for the writers to have a Jerry Beck (or other animation informatin book covering these characters) book to look up info.

While he is still going to check out the new show, he will do so with a bit of a chip on his shoulder because we both get annoyed by revisionism in our fiction.

So, just like the Gold and White cat in in the Silverback Gorilla video "Do You Want to Party?" where the correct answer in the questions is "goldfish" there is a lacking of fact checking.

So, even though we answer "sheldon" to get our prize, Daffy's middle name is Dumas.
TrekGirl is offline Female
Old 04-28-2011, 02:23 PM   #49
sdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud of

Thank you so much!!! All I was getting was blank spots today!
sdf9 is offline Female
Old 04-28-2011, 02:36 PM   #50
rufjin
Lil Kinz

rufjin is an unknown quantity at this point

All 3 worked for me, I just haven't been able to find them! Any suggestions would be muchly appreciated Thanks
Webkinz Rule!!!!
rufjin is offline Female
Closed

Tags
fairy dust ♥, i<3zl, jennymang wuz here, qq's fav