Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-24-2011, 09:38 AM   #91
Gift Guru

CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!

Default Re: Looney Toons Ad links :) - Each Link gets you a Prize 1 time per day per account - 3 links = 3 prizes

I am getting
Content Unavailable
requested content has been removed for test and test 2, 3 is working.
CCBMom is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-24-2011, 09:44 AM   #92
I remember Wacky
Webkinz :)

alex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicness
alex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Looney Toons Ad links :) - Each Link gets you a Prize 1 time per day per account - 3 links = 3 prizes

The first two are working for me, but the last one is not. I'm getting the content not available message.
alex01 is offline Female
Old 05-24-2011, 10:05 AM   #93
Gifted

ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million
ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million

Seems to me the chairs are hard to get,i have a ton of the other things,and only 3 chairs.

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmomof4
Anyone know when the ads will end? Does it go to the end of May?
I'm sure i read May 31st.
Old 05-24-2011, 10:26 AM   #94

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

Hmmm, I just tried right now and my 3 links say content unavailable.
Beautykinz is offline Female
Old 05-24-2011, 11:41 AM   #95
ebkinz Day - YAY!
Gifted

WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness
WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

Just now test 2 worked for me, but test and test 3 said requested content has been removed. And I got the duck-billed hat!
_
Just tried it again and test 2 also not working.
It was nice while it lasted!
WetNose is offline Female
Old 05-24-2011, 11:44 AM   #96

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

I tried link 1 for fun about 10 minutes ago and it loaded, but when I reloaded it for another account, I get content Unavailable again. Guess they're working on it.
Beautykinz is offline Female
Old 05-24-2011, 11:57 AM   #97
Gift Guru

Lioness was born a heroLioness was born a heroLioness was born a hero
Lioness was born a heroLioness was born a heroLioness was born a heroLioness was born a heroLioness was born a heroLioness was born a heroLioness was born a heroLioness was born a hero

I tired both IE and firefox for you. It loaded once and gave me a bil hat but then froze my computer. I think its time to say good-bye to the looney ads.

But if anyone is interested the link to the hop ad is still working.

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...es-hop-695386/

Last edited by Lioness; 05-24-2011 at 11:57 AM..
Old 05-24-2011, 01:33 PM   #98
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

It seems our Looney Toons had have been removed for sure. But maybe they are coming up with a Disney one. There are Disney ads in WW for the past week and WW has their commercials on the Disney Channel. Maybe another set of videos are coming soon.
dawnscott1 is offline Female
Old 05-24-2011, 09:56 PM   #99
Happy Holidays!

2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness
2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Looney Toons Ad links :) - SEEMS LIKE VIDEOS ARE GONE... As of 12ish Noon today the ads do not work anymore

Just wanted to say a big THANK YOU dawnscott for posting this thread. I've been able to get many, many prizes this month because of the 3 links. I'll miss getting more but I'm grateful for what I have and to you for posting this thread!
Blessings, 2WM
2WebbiesMomz is offline Female
Old 05-25-2011, 08:59 AM   #100
MySquirtsquirt
Gift Guru

LuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Looney Toons Ad links :) - SEEMS LIKE VIDEOS ARE GONE... As of 12ish Noon today the ads do not work anymore

I got all three ads just fine yesterday, but today all of them gave me the content has been removed message. I can't complain, I got a bunch of stuff, but it would have been nice to have an end date.
LuvMarshmallow is offline Female
Closed

Tags
fairy dust ♥, i<3zl, jennymang wuz here, qq's fav