Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-18-2008, 08:16 PM   #11
dcarbine
Gifted

dcarbine is a jewel in the roughdcarbine is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Kinzville News Charity Giveway on 19th and 20th Question / Suggestions Please!!!

Thanks everyone for your support on this. I feel good about just having all of our family members using different emails to enter. I don't think any IP's analysis will occur, that would take way to much work, and even if it did, we have several members who live at the same house.
dcarbine is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-18-2008, 08:27 PM   #12
always & forever
Webkinz :)

shanynrae will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Kinzville News Charity Giveway on 19th and 20th Question / Suggestions Please!!!

Hi,
I read that is the last contest they asked for your name and email address.
I am thinking that the only way they could track your account to put the prize on would be from the email address.
This is dissapointing if your children all used one email, I understand.
I just highly doubt Ganz would take the time to look into every account to make sure they haven't already recieved a prize.
Ganz cuts corners, which I am sure they will do with the contests.
I think the best idea is to see if you can change the email addresses on your accounts,
or (like you are) get in contact with Ganz
shanynrae is offline Female
Old 12-18-2008, 08:40 PM   #13
We want a giraffe
Webkinz :)

shellbell is a jewel in the roughshellbell is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by shanynrae
Hi,
I think the best idea is to see if you can change the email addresses on your accounts,
or (like you are) get in contact with Ganz
shanynrae, those are very good thoughts and would probably work with many websites, but I think Ganz operates differently

1) I looked in the customer service and help area and nowhere does it say anything about how to change an email address.

2) I recently started a new webkinz account and it did not ask for my email address.

3) My email address changed 3 times in the past year and every time they've contacted me they used whatever email address I gave them for that specific problem.

I don't think they have the ability to maintain and manage everyone's email address as many people change theirs often. I do think, however, they could run a report to see if any emails in this contest have been duplicated.

My guess is that the prize will be sent via email with a code to enter.
We will soon find out!
Closed