Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-17-2008, 09:18 PM   #1
dcarbine
Gifted

dcarbine is a jewel in the roughdcarbine is a jewel in the rough

Default Kinzville News Charity Giveway on 19th and 20th Question / Suggestions Please!!!

* Only one submission per email address is accepted. If the Sponsor determines that an Entrant has attempted to enter more than once, all Entries from that person will be void.

Ok, we have 8 separate accounts at our house, big family. But since the kids are minors I'm pretty sure we used my email address for all of them. So does that mean only one person from our family can participate?? Does anyone have any suggestions on this matter.
dcarbine is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-18-2008, 11:23 AM   #2

cbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
cbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

Default Re: Kinzville News Charity Giveway on 19th and 20th Question / Suggestions Please!!!

View Post Originally Posted by dcarbine
* Only one submission per email address is accepted. If the Sponsor determines that an Entrant has attempted to enter more than once, all Entries from that person will be void.

Ok, we have 8 separate accounts at our house, big family. But since the kids are minors I'm pretty sure we used my email address for all of them. So does that mean only one person from our family can participate?? Does anyone have any suggestions on this matter.
I think that is what they are saying. Do you have other email addresses available that you could try with?

Have you found where to enter at? I found the rules but no entry link.
cbjhockey is offline Female
Old 12-18-2008, 01:09 PM   #3
dcarbine
Gifted

dcarbine is a jewel in the roughdcarbine is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Kinzville News Charity Giveway on 19th and 20th Question / Suggestions Please!!!

View Post Originally Posted by cbjhockey
I think that is what they are saying. Do you have other email addresses available that you could try with?

Have you found where to enter at? I found the rules but no entry link.
cbjhockey,

Thanks for responding. I would imagine you'll enter directly on the Kinzville News sight on the 19th when the contest opens. I'm guessing we will enter our email address to enter.

I have other email addresses, however they are not linked to any Webkinz accounts. So I'm wondering if you have to have a Webkinz account linked to that address to be eligible? If I don't hear back from GANZ, then I'll have each of our family members enter once with their own personal email address including my husband who does not have a Webkinz account yet. I did not read anywhere in there rules, that you must have a Webkinz account. It just said one email address per entry. If they give us a hard time about it, then I will call them and get it resolved, because as far as I can tell, it does not say that in the rules.

What's your interpretation of this?? Anyone else???? Please??
dcarbine is offline Female
Old 12-18-2008, 02:33 PM   #4
Webkinz :)

Irene will become famous soon enough

Hmmm, I'm pretty sure you do not have to have the email linked to your webkinz account, but obviously I cannot be sure...
I think it would be fine, though.
Irene is offline Female
Old 12-18-2008, 02:36 PM   #5
Gift Guru

skatergirl80 has a reputation beyond reputeskatergirl80 has a reputation beyond reputeskatergirl80 has a reputation beyond reputeskatergirl80 has a reputation beyond reputeskatergirl80 has a reputation beyond reputeskatergirl80 has a reputation beyond repute

Also I wonder if they are going by your ip address to determine your residency, b/c sometimes they do not match.
Old 12-18-2008, 02:39 PM   #6
Gift Trainee

76dimples has disabled reputation

I plan on doing all my accounts with different emails.. It's not fair for one of my kids to get one and not the others when they have accounts on WW also.. I'll fight it to the end if they refuse to give all my children a prize :-)
76dimples is offline Female
Old 12-18-2008, 03:06 PM   #7
Gift Guru

skatergirl80 has a reputation beyond reputeskatergirl80 has a reputation beyond reputeskatergirl80 has a reputation beyond reputeskatergirl80 has a reputation beyond reputeskatergirl80 has a reputation beyond reputeskatergirl80 has a reputation beyond repute

Do they even ask for your webkinz account?
Old 12-18-2008, 04:00 PM   #8
We want a giraffe

shellbell is a jewel in the roughshellbell is a jewel in the rough

I'm pretty sure the contest is not linked in any way to your webkinz accounts. I entered the last contest and it only asked for my first name and my email address. If that's the case, there's no way they can check it.

My kids are too young to have their own email, so I just made them one on yahoo so they can still get the prize. It's not fair for kids otherwise since most are too young for email!
Old 12-18-2008, 04:37 PM   #9

NaNaPurrs is an unknown quantity at this point

CBJHOCKEY - and all the rest of you members . . .I put in a "care" oet on my Asian acct. and found no where to enter this contest on the resigtration & rule page or on the contest page in Kinzville News!! Anyone gotten a tapestry yet??
Old 12-18-2008, 04:41 PM   #10
Gift Trainee

76dimples has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by NaNaPurrs
CBJHOCKEY - and all the rest of you members . . .I put in a "care" oet on my Asian acct. and found no where to enter this contest on the resigtration & rule page or on the contest page in Kinzville News!! Anyone gotten a tapestry yet??
It's only available to US and Canada residents :-)

CONTEST OPEN TO RESIDENTS OF CANADA AND THE USA

Added: Once the WW clock hits 12:00 KT then the contest is open. A link will be placed on the Kinzville Newz contest page to enter :-)

Last edited by 76dimples; 12-18-2008 at 04:44 PM..
76dimples is offline Female
Closed