Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-19-2008, 12:13 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

janna479 is cool as a bunny clownjanna479 is cool as a bunny clownjanna479 is cool as a bunny clownjanna479 is cool as a bunny clownjanna479 is cool as a bunny clownjanna479 is cool as a bunny clownjanna479 is cool as a bunny clownjanna479 is cool as a bunny clownjanna479 is cool as a bunny clown

Default kinzville contest open

don't forget to go to the kinzville news site and enter to get your free tapestry
janna479 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-19-2008, 12:19 AM   #2
Kur
Gift Guru

Kur has disabled reputation

Default Re: kinzville contest open

I have entered
Kur is offline Female
Old 12-19-2008, 12:30 AM   #3

Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!

I entered for myself and then on my hubby's email for my daughter. I'm not sure if I left out the @ sign on one of the email entrys though. It says you can only enter once per email so I don't want to try again so I'll just have to wait and see if it was correct. So much for rushing, smile.
Doggyfan is offline Female
Old 12-19-2008, 12:36 AM   #4
dfunk7

When I hit submit it just put me back into the contest registration, Is that normal, or should you get a confirmation of some sorts that it went through
Old 12-19-2008, 12:38 AM   #5

luvmy5dogs is on a distinguished road

It brought me back to the contest page as well but if you scrolled down it said that your entry has been successfully placed. I never got a confirmation e-mail but I did get that message on the contest page.
Old 12-19-2008, 01:05 AM   #6

janna479 is cool as a bunny clownjanna479 is cool as a bunny clownjanna479 is cool as a bunny clownjanna479 is cool as a bunny clownjanna479 is cool as a bunny clownjanna479 is cool as a bunny clownjanna479 is cool as a bunny clownjanna479 is cool as a bunny clownjanna479 is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by dfunk7
When I hit submit it just put me back into the contest registration, Is that normal, or should you get a confirmation of some sorts that it went through
the entry info says to allow at least 7 days for your prize code

---------- janna479 added 1 Minutes and 25 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Doggyfan
I entered for myself and then on my hubby's email for my daughter. I'm not sure if I left out the @ sign on one of the email entrys though. It says you can only enter once per email so I don't want to try again so I'll just have to wait and see if it was correct. So much for rushing, smile.
I entered mine, my daughters, my moms, my sisters, and just for fun my university email - it said once per email - not per person

Last edited by janna479; 12-19-2008 at 01:05 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-19-2008, 01:21 AM   #7
dfunk7

Yeah Ill enter a few more from my office, At least it will be with a different IP address
Old 12-19-2008, 07:31 AM   #8
Gifted

EHeinze5 knows the way
EHeinze5 knows the way

We have 5 webbie "parents" in our family with 1 family email. I'm right then that only 1 per email, no matter if seperate people? As long as there is a second email address, I can have 1 of the kids enter on that?
EHeinze5 is offline Female
Old 12-19-2008, 07:54 AM   #9
Lil Kinz

Angel284 is an unknown quantity at this point

Wooo thanks for reminding us....I totally forgot until I read this post. But I am now entered!1 Thanks
Angel284 is offline Female
Old 12-19-2008, 08:43 AM   #10

View Post Originally Posted by EHeinze5
We have 5 webbie "parents" in our family with 1 family email. I'm right then that only 1 per email, no matter if seperate people? As long as there is a second email address, I can have 1 of the kids enter on that?
yes it is just one entry per email address, We all have separate yahoo addresses in my family, even my daughter
Closed