Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-29-2008, 02:59 PM   #11
prezgurl97

Default Re: Is it just me?

what does psf mean
Sponsored Links
Old 11-03-2008, 02:25 AM   #12
OW! I'm a
Gift Guru

Azriel is a splendid one to beholdAzriel is a splendid one to beholdAzriel is a splendid one to beholdAzriel is a splendid one to behold

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by prezgurl97
what does psf mean
LOL. A month ago I seriously did not know either!
PSF means Pet Specific Foods (the food that belongs to your specific pet... the ones that cost 25kc in the Wshop)
PSI means Pet Specific Items (the thing that each pet has special in the adoption)

No really, I didn't know how to do alot of this stuff until recently and I admit that at the beginning I did not participate but I was happy just going through the forums and learning alot of little things from other members. It's taken a couple of months (check my start date under my WI avatar) but I finally feel confident to do things like PMing and customizing my profile.

I know you may feel left out but use these events as an opportunity to learn how to do things... if not for the Gift Exchange I would never have bothered to learn how to PM. If not for Operation October I would've never bothered to learn how to search for members under Members List. I always thought it was for "other" members, not me, I'm just a lowly newbie to the site. Everyone knew eachother and would chat but, no not me, I wasn't "in".

Now I'm more involved and made some really great friends. I've learned alot since I started. So the point is, somethings seem way over your head but it really does take time and the time is worth the effort.

---------- Azriel added 4 Minutes and 5 Seconds later ----------

I go through the Forums alot and I've found lots of useful threads out there. If you just can't find what you are looking for (or how to do something), remember that very helpful people are only a Thread or PM away... feel free to contact me if you need any questions answered, my knowledge is your knowledge.

Last edited by Azriel; 11-03-2008 at 02:25 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Azriel is offline Female
Old 11-03-2008, 07:53 AM   #13
OW - I love fall!
Gift Guru

Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

I would have to take the opposite stance. I started on the forum here right before October and my first dive into the Operation October was the scavenger hunt. I think it helped me learn my way around here pretty quickly. I finished the hunt and won a prize. I also enjoyed all of the other fun things although I never found the musical avatars.

Enjoy WI it's full of great information, I do.
Red Fire is offline Female
Old 11-03-2008, 05:20 PM   #14
Fuzzy is a
Webkinz :)

fuzzy306 is a glorious beacon of lightfuzzy306 is a glorious beacon of lightfuzzy306 is a glorious beacon of light

That's the same for me.
When i first join WI i had no idea at all what is siggie and avvie
It took me days to figure that it is short for avatar and signature
fuzzy306 is offline Female
Old 11-06-2008, 05:49 PM   #15

baever is an unknown quantity at this point

This might help u feel better
I have been a WI for almost i think 3 months and i don't know about half the stuff around here.
There should be a webkinz insider insider. LOL! Hey do yall have any problems with webkinz? Like constant reloading,loging out etc..I mean i cant even finish a game without having problems!
Old 11-09-2008, 06:38 PM   #16
I have 61

billphilo is an unknown quantity at this point

I see what you are saying. I took maybe 2 months to figure out all of that stuff. I think they should make a section that tells newbies all about that stuff.
billphilo is offline Male
Old 11-09-2008, 06:51 PM   #17

catlady is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by baever
Hey do yall have any problems with webkinz? Like constant reloading,loging out etc..I mean i cant even finish a game without having problems!
I do, usually when I think "Wow, this might be a high score for me." They have a lot of glitches, but I am amazed at the massive number of options to keep us busy. Thank goodness for WI breaking news!
catlady is offline Female
Old 11-10-2008, 03:42 AM   #18

a3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to behold

It is confusing if you don't do the computer/text/slang speak ! I type it all out in as proper english as I can.I'm sure it drives people crazy, but they understand what I am saying. too much slang makes my head ache ! ha ha. I do know that siggie = signature & avvie = avatar these are the pics you see beside your name -avatar & sinature is what is at the bottom of your posts. both are optional.
a3doglife is offline Female
Old 11-12-2008, 11:32 AM   #19

Hoosier-Daddy is a glorious beacon of lightHoosier-Daddy is a glorious beacon of lightHoosier-Daddy is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by Azriel
LOL. A month ago I seriously did not know either!
PSF means Pet Specific Foods (the food that belongs to your specific pet... the ones that cost 25kc in the Wshop)
PSI means Pet Specific Items (the thing that each pet has special in the adoption)
Wow, thanks so much. That answers a couple of my questions as well... I am such a **** to all things that I literally knew nothing about any of this like 3 weeks ago... Acronyms are especially tough to puzzle out w/o a heads up so this helps a lot.
Hoosier-Daddy is offline Male
Closed