Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-10-2011, 05:06 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

Sharpei is on a distinguished road

Default It's not fair!

Why can't Canadian residents gain access to the HOP ad so I can receive a Hopping Bunny code? I find it unfair that American residnets get free pets, while us Canadians are not allowed to. I really wanted a bunny, so I was wondering if there was any way to receive one of these pets if you live in Canada? Thanks.
Sharpei is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-10-2011, 05:20 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!

Default Re: It's not fair!

View Post Originally Posted by Sharpei
Why can't Canadian residents gain access to the HOP ad so I can receive a Hopping Bunny code? I find it unfair that American residnets get free pets, while us Canadians are not allowed to. I really wanted a bunny, so I was wondering if there was any way to receive one of these pets if you live in Canada? Thanks.
This most likely was a decision/agreement made between Ganz and the creators of HOP. To be fair, the Chipette costumes originally were not going to be sold in the outlet, and were only available to those in Canada.

But please, cheer up - there will be a day some day where they have a game where only residents outside the US can get a pet. (Said by someone who has had bad luck at all these things until HOP came out, and even then had to struggle to get the ad).
Old 03-10-2011, 05:40 PM   #3
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

I know right. I am a US citizen but I don't see why other countries don't get the free pet. I hope it leaks into Canada for you guys so you can get a free bunny!
cheekyluver is offline Male
Old 03-10-2011, 05:45 PM   #4
Gifted

Jenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed up
Jenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed up

View Post Originally Posted by jadewarlock
This most likely was a decision/agreement made between Ganz and the creators of HOP. To be fair, the Chipette costumes originally were not going to be sold in the outlet, and were only available to those in Canada.

But please, cheer up - there will be a day some day where they have a game where only residents outside the US can get a pet. (Said by someone who has had bad luck at all these things until HOP came out, and even then had to struggle to get the ad).

I know that it doesn't seem fair, but Universal Studios probably made Ganz limit them. The bunny is part of a promotion for the movie Hop, the movie probably isn't being released all over the world, so why would they try to promote it when its not being released in those places? Although i don't know if its being released in Canada or not.
Jenny is offline Female
Old 03-10-2011, 07:02 PM   #5
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by xx_jenny_xxx

I know that it doesn't seem fair, but Universal Studios probably made Ganz limit them. The bunny is part of a promotion for the movie Hop, the movie probably isn't being released all over the world, so why would they try to promote it when its not being released in those places? Although i don't know if its being released in Canada or not.
It's being released in Canada on the exact same date...April 1st...but I know a lot of Canadian Webkinz World members who are thinking it's one they are going to miss...just like we were missed....and in other countries we are getting the hop eggs on our screen which is also promoting the movie...
FroggyDoodle is offline Female
Old 03-10-2011, 07:56 PM   #6
Call me 39 xD
Gifted

398256501 is a name known to all398256501 is a name known to all398256501 is a name known to all

Like others have said, there were probably limits for the promotion.
But I guess since Canada got the Chipette costumes, this is a fair trade
(Maybe there could be a Hopping Bunny code giveaway, just like the costumes? Hint, hint )
398256501 is offline Female
Old 03-10-2011, 08:12 PM   #7
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by 398256501
Like others have said, there were probably limits for the promotion.
But I guess since Canada got the Chipette costumes, this is a fair trade
(Maybe there could be a Hopping Bunny code giveaway, just like the costumes? Hint, hint )
This has already been discussed...and although Ganz did pull through to make costumes available for all...they went they opposite way with the bunnies and they changed it so the code is only usable on the account the code is kinzposted to!

Also, don't mean this to be rude...but not matter how many chipette dresses one could get...and they were limited to 1 per email account...not 1 per WW account...so it was very limited...but that's neither here nor there, because no matter how many chipette costumes a person got...it didn't extend our WW accounts by a year...that is a HUGE difference...that and the fact that the chipette costumes WERE made available for all...these FREE PET CODES are not...
FroggyDoodle is offline Female
Closed