Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-03-2008, 02:04 PM   #11
Webkinz :)
cindylou is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: It's Freaky Friday - Trick or Treat Winners

Congrats to all the winners! wish I could have won, but it was fun trying.
cindylou is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-03-2008, 02:31 PM   #12
PinkRed Balloons
Gift Guru

momma501 has a reputation beyond reputemomma501 has a reputation beyond reputemomma501 has a reputation beyond reputemomma501 has a reputation beyond reputemomma501 has a reputation beyond reputemomma501 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by jennibrown
How do you find the mod's orig. post? I am fairly new to posting! But I adore this site!! Kudos to the creators!

There will be a purple picture that says 'Trick or Treat' that will appear in the moderator's or admin's signature.... there will be a link in that signature to their trick-or-treat thread. Or you may stumble upon their thread - which will be somewhere in the forum.
momma501 is offline Female
Old 10-03-2008, 02:43 PM   #13
jake07 is an unknown quantity at this point

that is so cool
jake07 is offline Female
Old 10-03-2008, 03:07 PM   #14

Labrador96 flows towards the sea of knowledgeLabrador96 flows towards the sea of knowledgeLabrador96 flows towards the sea of knowledgeLabrador96 flows towards the sea of knowledgeLabrador96 flows towards the sea of knowledgeLabrador96 flows towards the sea of knowledgeLabrador96 flows towards the sea of knowledgeLabrador96 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Who are the winners for Nascar's trick or treat thread?
Labrador96 is offline Female
Old 10-03-2008, 03:07 PM   #15
mommamea13
Gift Guru

mommamea13 is headed for the top!mommamea13 is headed for the top!mommamea13 is headed for the top!mommamea13 is headed for the top!mommamea13 is headed for the top!mommamea13 is headed for the top!mommamea13 is headed for the top!mommamea13 is headed for the top!mommamea13 is headed for the top!mommamea13 is headed for the top!mommamea13 is headed for the top!mommamea13 is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by Robotzo
Wow cool! Wait, we post on THIS thread?
nope, not this thread. You have to figure out witch (sorry, couldn't resist) mod or admin is hosting the thread. You will notice a "Trick or Treat" annimated siggy and a link.

View Post Originally Posted by cindylou
Congrats to all the winners! wish I could have won, but it was fun trying.
It's not over yet. And Freaky Friday is every Friday in October
Old 10-03-2008, 03:12 PM   #16

Hollylop is on a distinguished road

Congratulations to all the winners.

Hollylop
Old 10-03-2008, 03:29 PM   #17
SydneyKat

sydneykat is on a distinguished road

Congrats! but what about mamaB's thread??
Old 10-03-2008, 03:34 PM   #18
Puffin10

I got no clue how all this work I am new to this. how do u try to win? I know I sound stupid Lol oh well. Just please tell me how thanks bye
Old 10-03-2008, 03:37 PM   #19
King Hoopla

I don't think this contest is exactly fair. I'm at school every Friday until 4:00 pm; I'll never be able to win if a mod or admin makes a thread when many members are still at school.
Old 10-03-2008, 03:41 PM   #20
snickynoodles

scastle2003 is just really nicescastle2003 is just really nice

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Puffin10
I got no clue how all this work I am new to this. how do u try to win? I know I sound stupid Lol oh well. Just please tell me how thanks bye

You have to look for a thread called trick or treat or I have seen some that say It's Freaky Friday Trick or Treat. They are posted in different areas on the forum. My advice is to refresh your page and sit on the forum page to find them. Hope that helps!

Scat

---------- scastle2003 added 2 Minutes and 6 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by King Hoopla
I don't think this contest is exactly fair. I'm at school every Friday until 4:00 pm; I'll never be able to win if a mod or admin makes a thread when many members are still at school.

There have been some in the afternoon as well. Don't give up! Look in the Forum page for the Trick orTreat post or Freaky Friday Trick or Treat ! Use the Quick post to get a post faster. Good Luck!

Scat

Last edited by scastle2003; 10-03-2008 at 03:41 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
scastle2003 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
operation fun, operation october