Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-10-2008, 11:18 PM   #91
Webkinz :)

robin2807 is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: It's Freaky Friday - Trick or Treat Winners

i am just so excited i have tried to win something all week starting from the hunt last weekend. I FINALLY WON TRICK -OR- TREATING !!!! HAPPY HALLOWEEN TO EVERYONE!!
robin2807 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-10-2008, 11:19 PM   #92
♥the outsiders♥

[xo]batman has a spectacular aura about[xo]batman has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: It's Freaky Friday - Trick or Treat Winners

Yay thanks so much! =]
[xo]batman is offline Female
Old 10-10-2008, 11:20 PM   #93

Erinspider is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you, Momma501!! Congratulations to all the other winners too. That was fun!
Erinspider is offline Female
Old 10-10-2008, 11:23 PM   #94
Diabetes Awareness

stephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the wait
stephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the wait

Yes, thank you Momma501 and to you erinspider. You guys are great!

I can't believe I won also. I was so trying to figure this all out and wasn't able to get on the computer much today. It is a great ending to the day Thanks again!

---------- stephsmom98 added 1 Minutes and 47 Seconds later ----------

Okay, but now I am anxious. How do you send a friend request? I did a PM, but then I tried to do the friend request and it told me johnnyw501 isn't in the database. I don't want to win and then lose right away LOL. Sorry, still trying to figure this all out LOL

Last edited by stephsmom98; 10-10-2008 at 11:23 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-10-2008, 11:27 PM   #95

Erinspider is an unknown quantity at this point

Stephsmom, you log into Webkinz World and add her name to your phone that is at the bottom of the dock. I'll stay up a bit to make sure you get it, but let's take this to PMs.
Erinspider is offline Female
Old 10-10-2008, 11:29 PM   #96
We Love

angelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by stephsmom98
Okay, but now I am anxious. How do you send a friend request? I did a PM, but then I tried to do the friend request and it told me johnnyw501 isn't in the database. I don't want to win and then lose right away LOL. Sorry, still trying to figure this all out LOL
Stephsmom... Log into WW, Power on your phone, then click 'Add' - type in the mods name and send... The friend request in on WW! Congrats on winning!
angelgurl1 is offline Female
Old 10-10-2008, 11:33 PM   #97
ho's a lurkyloo?
Gift Guru

mathmom2 is an unparalleled talent
mathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talent

Donation Level 2 

I am so happy about winning which in itself is fun. But we get mail in WW and that's always a treat!!
mathmom2 is offline Female
Old 10-10-2008, 11:35 PM   #98
We Love

angelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

How true, mathmom! I'm always the one sending goodies to my kiddos & friends - so, this will be a real treat! Thanks SO much WI & Congrats to all the winners!
angelgurl1 is offline Female
Old 10-10-2008, 11:35 PM   #99
icked Awesome

Melissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant future

I know, I was stoked when I won. Its the only thing I have ever won and it made my day! Plus, I love Trick-or-Treating
Melissa30067 is offline Female
Old 10-10-2008, 11:36 PM   #100
Gift Guru

NascarFan has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by stephsmom98
Yes, thank you Momma501 and to you erinspider. You guys are great!

I can't believe I won also. I was so trying to figure this all out and wasn't able to get on the computer much today. It is a great ending to the day Thanks again!

---------- stephsmom98 added 1 Minutes and 47 Seconds later ----------

Log into your WW account...click on the lil phone in the bottom right corner of your screen...once the phone is turned on...click on add..then type in johnnyw501 and click add again...you will see a message that says your message has been sent! You will need to sighn out of your WW account and PM momma501 to let her know you added her!
NascarFan is offline Female
Closed

Tags
operation fun, operation october