Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-16-2011, 07:53 PM   #21
Peaches luvd Wacky
Gift Guru

jasonaldeanmg has disabled reputation

Default Re: I'm disappointed

I can't get the CC page to load in order for me to join. Or else I would do it.
And I have called Ganz they said they are working on it
jasonaldeanmg is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-16-2011, 08:05 PM   #22
Webkinz :)

kaslina has a brilliant futurekaslina has a brilliant futurekaslina has a brilliant futurekaslina has a brilliant futurekaslina has a brilliant future

I love the communal challenge. While I have more than enough KC to buy everything, I like the thrill of the competition, and the idea that the challenge may enable a small child to get something that they can't afford.

I just wish more people would play.

Kas
kaslina is offline Female
Old 01-16-2011, 08:27 PM   #23
Gifted

lilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clown

It doesn't really matter a lot to me. Yes, I do want a prize and I play a few of the game, but I can just buy the stuff they offer. I do like the 1000 kinzcash though, when it is offered.

But I mean, it's fun trying to reach a goal though, sort of thrilling.
lilduckey99 is offline Female
Old 01-16-2011, 08:32 PM   #24
TURTLES!

DancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonder

I honestly, really agree. I've been playing Zingoz Pop all the time since I knew it was the Communal Contest game! With all the work I was putting into it, I thought it would be a piece of cake with everyone else. But we're only halfway done, and it's Sunday. I'm catching snowflakes while I play it and it kind of gets me angry! I agree with you.
DancingPants160 is offline Female
Old 01-16-2011, 08:46 PM   #25
Gift Guru

skatergirl80 has a reputation beyond reputeskatergirl80 has a reputation beyond reputeskatergirl80 has a reputation beyond reputeskatergirl80 has a reputation beyond reputeskatergirl80 has a reputation beyond reputeskatergirl80 has a reputation beyond repute

I think I only played once, because I'm always confused about when to enter But it would be more motivating if they added new prizes instead of wshop stuff...then I would probably try to find out when to enter
Old 01-16-2011, 09:07 PM   #26
betsey2u

betsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter covered
betsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter covered

when I like a game I will participate and play many times. If I do not like I game I will atleast try and play one game of it.
Old 01-17-2011, 03:54 AM   #27
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

bangkokyankee knows the way
bangkokyankee knows the waybangkokyankee knows the way

I almost always play even the games I REALLY don't like

the color one last week makes my eyes hurt looking at the cloud (don't know why)

this week I played but it was so slooow -probably traffic or my comp not sure
I think this week there shouldn't have been a contest because of the Winterfest
Old 01-17-2011, 04:37 AM   #28
Gift Guru

tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness
tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness

I try to plat, but a lot of the time, the page won't open and I can't enter or collect my prize.
tashytoot is offline Female
Old 01-17-2011, 07:55 AM   #29

strawgumdrop1 is a WIzard
strawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzard

Donation Award 

Most of the items to be won are from the wshop. I end up selling them anyway. I do enjoy getting kincash coin from play the contest.
strawgumdrop1 is offline Female
Old 01-17-2011, 10:32 AM   #30
Bunniez luv karrits

karrit defies all odds
karrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all odds

I do my part every week to participate in the challenge even when it is a game I don't like. I think that they are setting the required totals way too high when they have other time consuming events going on such as Winterfest & the Clubhouse hunts. This weekend I only played one game on each account even though I like Zingoz Pop because it just takes too much time for me to play one game. I spent most of my time hunting for Snowflakes. But while I was playing I had windows open for my other accounts so I could try to catch the snowflakes on them. I know that the majority of players are probably Canadian & American but it is disheartening to check the completion level early on Saturday & see ho low it is when the Asian & European members should have been on playing already and again checking the difference between Saturday night & Sunday morning. It seems that either our worldwide friends don't participate or there are too few of them to make a difference.
I do agree that some exclusive prizes might prove a good incentive to get more people to participate. I also think they need to be more realistic with the goals they set in relation to the other events they are running at the same time and holidays times where people are too busy with family & such to be spending much time trying to reach an outrageous communal challenge goal.
karrit is offline Female
Closed