Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-16-2011, 03:24 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

Default Re: I'm disappointed

I know! But, the Winterfest is this weekend, so a lot of people would prefer the snowflake prizes over a prize they can just buy in the Wshop. Sorry about this.
tarabella9 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-16-2011, 03:41 PM   #12
♫♪♥₪ Ḵḁṫḭḝ ₪♥♪♫

webkinzonfire8 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzonfire8 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzonfire8 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzonfire8 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzonfire8 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzonfire8 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzonfire8 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzonfire8 is cool as a bunny clown

I usually don't participate. They are kinda boring and the prizes aren't very motivating
webkinzonfire8 is offline Female
Old 01-16-2011, 05:32 PM   #13
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

I use to participate all the time. I mean it's free money when you sell the prize. But rarely play anymore. I guess if you would use the prizes they are worth it. But a couple hundred extra in KC isn't worth it to me anymore. If they want more participation they need to offer something other than Wshop as the prize.
Old 01-16-2011, 05:36 PM   #14
zacspet defies all odds
zacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all odds

I used to all the time, but now even after I play the game a ton of times it always says "I didn't participate )

View Post Originally Posted by poobears
I use to participate all the time. I mean it's free money when you sell the prize. But rarely play anymore. I guess if you would use the prizes they are worth it. But a couple hundred extra in KC isn't worth it to me anymore. If they want more participation they need to offer something other than Wshop as the prize.
I agree, I mean even just maybe a Cso or Persephone shop item would be good to me
but I always sell the item I get
zacspet is offline Male
Old 01-16-2011, 05:53 PM   #15
I love you <3

catcrazy97 has much to be proud ofcatcrazy97 has much to be proud ofcatcrazy97 has much to be proud ofcatcrazy97 has much to be proud of

sorry its kinda old now and i forget to do it
catcrazy97 is offline Female
Old 01-16-2011, 06:04 PM   #16

ra1727 has much to be proud ofra1727 has much to be proud ofra1727 has much to be proud ofra1727 has much to be proud ofra1727 has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by Twinklepaugh
I agree. I feel like Ganz is going to start lower the goal because of the lack of participants. Some of the prizes are really awesome, too, like things that cost over 1000KC in the wShop, and it really stinks that no matter how hard I try, I'm not going to get those prizes because it's not enough for just a few people to participate.

Maybe Ganz should start putting up new prizes that are exclusive to the communal contests. That will get more people interested.
yeah but then the prizes would not be worth anything since everyone would have them
ra1727 is offline Female
Old 01-16-2011, 06:21 PM   #17

Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest
Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest

I was just talking to someone about this yesterday. I figured this week would be a complete let down because of the snow flakes, and I'm hoping the holidays had something to do with some of the losses last month. But it does seem less people are doing it. To me it's still fun, its still playing a game. Nothing we can do though if others don't want to.
Lambchop77 is offline Female
Old 01-16-2011, 06:40 PM   #18

ra1727 has much to be proud ofra1727 has much to be proud ofra1727 has much to be proud ofra1727 has much to be proud ofra1727 has much to be proud of

i guess even if they added a lava to the prize then the lava would not be worth anything anymore because everyone would have it
ra1727 is offline Female
Old 01-16-2011, 07:44 PM   #19
put a Wacky here!
Gifted

webkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguise
webkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguise

i just played the game for this week and got a high score
maybe there is still hope for winning this week
webkinzlover400 is offline Female
Old 01-16-2011, 07:48 PM   #20

Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest
Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest

View Post Originally Posted by ra1727
i guess even if they added a lava to the prize then the lava would not be worth anything anymore because everyone would have it
Why would that be bad? Would be nice if everyone could have a lava! Makes people want to play more when they get neat things! Especially since not everyone likes the trading rooms.
Lambchop77 is offline Female
Closed