Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-10-2011, 01:24 PM   #1
Oh! I Am Green!
Gift Guru

PoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellence
PoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 
Thumbs up I Found Haley on 9 Accounts in Less Than an Hour! Do You Want to Know How?

Hello! I was able to complete the Peek-a-News yesterday in 57 minutes for All 9 accounts! I Just Love Weekdays and when they have the Spree Dice Floating! And this morning it took me 59 minutes! On the weekend, it takes a little longer-I only get 7 accounts completed in that amount of time, So, I thought I would share my tips with you.
Once you sign in and it takes you to the Home page and there is No Haley
1st-Go to the Mobile Page
After you find Haley on it and hit continue, it will take back to the previous page. (Mobile), Always look at this Page for Another Haley!
2nd-Go to the Arcade Page
3rd-Go to the Contest Page
4th-Go to the Forum Page
5th Go to the Fun Page
Under Fun it will first take you to Pet of the Month Videos
5-A-Then Go to Fun Videos
5-B-Then Go to Fun Facts
5-C-Then Go to Road Trip
6th-Go to Kinzapedia
First it will take you to Pets
6-A-Then go to Items
6-B-Then go to Games
6-C-Then go to Places
6-D-Then go to Mazin' Hamsters
6-E-Then go to Characters
6-F-Then go to Currency
Then start Back Over with where you found the Very First Haley
I hardly ever find Haley on the Front/Home Page. I have found her 4 out of 7 times on the same page when I hit continue! So make sure you look! I Stay off the News Blog Page. Oh! And when I found my Floaty Dice, it takes you to the log in page, half of the time Haley is on this page! So, Make Sure You Look Before You Fill Out The Log in. Even if you hit on Haley, after you hit continue, it will take you back to the Log in Page! So it is a Win-Win!
I Hope this Helps You!
Thank You for Stopping By & Go Find Haley! Good Luck!
Hugs!
PP
Sponsored Links
Old 05-11-2011, 02:40 PM   #2
Gift Guru

myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered
myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered

Default Re: I Found Haley on 9 Accounts in Less Than an Hour! Do You Want to Know How?

Hi PP
I used your method last night, and it was faster!
Thanks very much for sharing ♥mJb
myJbees is offline Female
Old 05-13-2011, 03:26 PM   #3
This is Halloween!
Webkinz :)

Musicgurl has a spectacular aura aboutMusicgurl has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: I Found Haley on 9 Accounts in Less Than an Hour! Do You Want to Know How?

Thanks! Your advice was very helpful, but I always go the Newz Blog so I can read what's new and I normally find 3 out of 5 Hailey's on the Newz Blog. You advice is awesome, though! I'm going to try your advice tomorrow! Rep Point!

Hey! It's me again! I tried you advice, and it took me just a little over a half hour to find 5 Haley's.
Maybe it was because I went farther into the sections than you did? If you want, you can add this to the list if you want:

In the Kinzapedia, go to all of the pages in the subject (All 7 pgs for pets, all 96 pgs for items, both character pgs)

Last edited by Musicgurl; 05-14-2011 at 12:34 PM..
Musicgurl is offline Female
Old 05-14-2011, 08:30 PM   #4
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

bangkokyankee knows the way
bangkokyankee knows the waybangkokyankee knows the way

Hi PP

Looks like you have the system down pat I almost do the same but in no order -does take longer and I've never even opened the road trip page lol
didn't think to backtrack the same page again so I'll be trying your system next time

thanks for taking the time to type it all out
Old 05-14-2011, 08:34 PM   #5
ill be loved
Gift Guru

jenniferpro has disabled reputation

Another way is to open 4 tabs and refresh whenever you find Hailey

I open-

Contests
Arcade
Home
Blog
Old 05-14-2011, 08:43 PM   #6
put a Wacky here!
Gifted

webkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguise
webkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguise

I used your method and it was sooooo helpful!
thanks
webkinzlover400 is offline Female
Old 05-15-2011, 03:40 PM   #7

Rainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all around

I found your methods very helpful with my Hailey the Elephant problems! Thank you so much for sharing them with us, you were VERY helpful. If you find any more methods, it would be great to share them with us because your a genius!
Rainbow Zebra is offline Female
Old 05-15-2011, 08:26 PM   #8
hat?!

Tcat77 is a glorious beacon of lightTcat77 is a glorious beacon of lightTcat77 is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks for the hep! I usually find her two out of the five times on the News Blog page, though. I don't know why...
Tcat77 is offline Female
Closed