Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-05-2011, 01:18 PM   #1
aunt2two
Gifted
kathyincanada has much to be proud ofkathyincanada has much to be proud ofkathyincanada has much to be proud ofkathyincanada has much to be proud ofkathyincanada has much to be proud of

Default I Dream in Pink CD cover

I was the unlucky recipient of the stupid "I Dream in Pink" CD cover. I can't sell it, but now it's sitting in with the gifts in my dock. I can't put it in a room, now I'm stuck forever with this stupid cd in my dock! I don't want the downloaded music either. How do I get rid of it???
Sponsored Links
Old 10-05-2011, 01:25 PM   #2
e all love
Webkinz :)

pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum
pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum

Default Re: I Dream in Pink CD cover

You need to call Ganz. This is what I do for the Gourd chairs. 1-866-932-5469 (Contact Ganz). Yesterday I was surpised when I called (second time calling, third glitch prize. First time they were able to give me the correct prize. First day they said "No") and they said they could

A. leave the gourd chair (in this case CD cover glitch item) in my dock and add the Persephone Plush (In this case microphone)
or
B (what I chose). Remove the chair (in this case CD cover glitch item) and add the Persephone Plush (in this case the microphone)
They are only open until 6 EST by the way. Good luck!

Last edited by pandapuddin; 10-05-2011 at 01:45 PM.. Reason: Making it easier to understand
Old 10-05-2011, 01:40 PM   #3
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Call Ganz, they know about this glitch. You were supposed to get the Mic instead and this is what came.
I know it is a nuisance, but if you call Ganz and explain to them that this was not the right gift and that you did not purchase a Pink Poodle, they whould be able to give you the mic instead and remove the unwanted CD.

Panda, the Mic is the CD cover, I know this because I cheked each account that got the mic, this time, and it was a CD cover they got.
The Persephone Plush is the gourd chair.
Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by Dixiecup; 10-05-2011 at 01:40 PM..
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 10-05-2011, 01:44 PM   #4
e all love

pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Call Ganz, they know about this glitch. You were supposed to get the Mic instead and this is what came.
I know it is a nuisance, but if you call Ganz and explain to them that this was not the right gift and that you did not purchase a Pink Poodle, they whould be able to give you the mic instead and remove the unwanted CD.

Panda, the Mic is the CD cover, I know this because I cheked each account that got the mic, this time, and it was a CD cover they got.

Yes I'm talking about what they told me about my phone call to Ganz about the Gourd Chair. I'm saying in her case it's the CD cover/ Microphone

Originally Posted by pandapuddin
A. leave the gourd chair (in this case CD cover) in my dock and add the Persephone Plush (In this case microphone)
or
B (what I chose). Remove the chair (in this case CD cover) and add the Persephone Plush (in this case the microphone)
Old 10-05-2011, 01:45 PM   #5
Charizard is happily
Gifted

YOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicness
YOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup

I'm not sure if my parents would call Ganz for me. Is it possible to email them about it??
YOMCNUGGET is offline Female
Old 10-05-2011, 01:47 PM   #6
e all love

View Post Originally Posted by YOMCNUGGET
I'm not sure if my parents would call Ganz for me. Is it possible to email them about it??
I haven't tried e-mail yet . I'm pretty sure it will work, you might not get a response as quick though

Last edited by pandapuddin; 10-05-2011 at 01:50 PM.. Reason: adding
Old 10-05-2011, 02:22 PM   #7
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

I know with the other songs you get a poster.
Does a poster come into your dock if you download the song by chance ?

If not then I guess I'm calling to get the mic.
You would think by now that they would have fixed this
funkyc63 is offline Female
Old 10-05-2011, 02:25 PM   #8
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

No, no poster at all
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 10-05-2011, 02:32 PM   #9
Diabetes Awareness

veron has a spectacular aura about

Hmm for me I CAN place the ghoulish gourd chair, and when I put the CD
down and downloaded it it just DISAPPEARS! oh well I guess I have the
download
veron is offline Male
Old 10-05-2011, 02:39 PM   #10

jemkinz is sweet stuff
jemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuff

Donation Award 

My accounts that had that CD don't show it anymore. They're gone! Maybe Ganz replaced it?
jemkinz is offline Female
Closed