Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-21-2008, 07:39 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

Secondbanana is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: A huge THANK YOU to WI!

Congratulations, Kitty! I know many people were disappointed at the random drawing (myself included ), but I'm glad that you show such grace in accepting the prize and that it could help you out in a time when you needed a pick-me-up.

Happy Holidays!
Secondbanana is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-21-2008, 08:29 PM   #12

mommybird will become famous soon enough

Congratulations Kitty!

I am so glad that the random draw (though unexpected) picked such a deserving winner! Great design
mommybird is offline Female
Old 12-21-2008, 08:36 PM   #13
cwhitestamper will become famous soon enough

Congratulations! It's so very difficult to judge any contest when so many seem to be of equal value. It sounds like you were chosen for good reasons. I'm sure you're the type to pay it forward. Great thank you note. Merry Christmas
Old 12-21-2008, 10:09 PM   #14
So this is love
Gift Guru

sydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guide

It was such a wonderful surprise when I logged on this morning and saw a familiar name as the winner - someone who helped me a while back when I was completely new to WI. I can't think of anyone else here who deserves such a magical prize.

Congrats on your sparkly pup KittyFanatic. I can't wait to see what you name him/her. And what a wonderful design as well, even though you were chosen by random probability.
sydney88 is offline Female
Old 12-21-2008, 11:04 PM   #15
Gifted

MEGMEGSMOM is on a distinguished road

Congratulations on your newest family member~~have a Merry Christmas & Happy NEw Year!
MEGMEGSMOM is offline Female
Old 12-21-2008, 11:09 PM   #16

Animal is an unknown quantity at this point

Good Job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-21-2008, 11:16 PM   #17
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

Angel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socks

Hey - what can I add but, congratulations...or rather make that conCATulations from a fellow KittyFanatic!

Enjoy your prize even if it is a D*G! (Just kidding - a little kitty humor here!) I'll bet no one deserved it more than you did!
Angel Daisy is offline Female
Old 12-22-2008, 02:12 PM   #18
Gift Trainee

KittyFanatic is a jewel in the roughKittyFanatic is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by Angel Daisy
Enjoy your prize even if it is a D*G! (Just kidding - a little kitty humor here!)

Thanks!
I'll make an exception and love this lil' doggie!
ROFL!!
KittyFanatic is offline Female
Old 12-22-2008, 02:13 PM   #19
icked Awesome

Melissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant future

congratulations! I hope you enjoy your new pet!
Melissa30067 is offline Female
Old 12-22-2008, 02:16 PM   #20
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

You are a CLASS ACT, KittyFanatic. I was SO hoping that you woud post so that we could FORMALLY congratulate you I am so happy for you and I think it couldn't have turned out better You are a WINNER all the way around Thank you for posting and again, Congratulations. I think your submission is rather nice
Dixiecup is offline Female
Closed