Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-20-2011, 01:23 PM   #21
onders never cease
Gift Guru

Puppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonder

Default Re: How I get through Peek-a-newz ....quickly

Peek-a-newz How to get your eggs fast. This works fantastic.

First you have to open a browser. I like Firefox It seem so work the best for me on a PC or a Mac.

Open 5 to 7 tabs on WKN. I find the easiest way to do that is get webkinz open and how it says you can log in, or go to WKN, or to the E-store well you'll chose WKN. Do this at least 5 times

Click the image to open in full size.
The set up
I set one to the front page.
I set my second to the kinzapedia - Currencies
I set my next to the
kinzapedia - MAZIN Hamsters
then alternate between kinzapedia - Currencies & MAZIN Hamsters
This is so you know you are on next tab
Why do I do that you ask? really simple the front page cause if you are doing more than one account the peek-a-newz start up icon is right there. Second the other places load really quickly.

The start
1.go to first tab the front page of WKN
2. click on the icon It's Spring celebration Find the White Chocolate Egg!
3. Click Here TO PLAY
4. Fill out account info don't forget to checkmark the box at top with offical rules I have read stuff LOG IN!
5.press Play (it will take you back to front page.
The Play
1. see if there is egg on this page.if so clickon egg (Remember to click CONTINUE after you find a egg.)
2. see if there is egg on this page again . IF so Click on egg (Remember to click CONTINUE after you find a egg.)
3. Go to a tab and right click on it there will be several options NEW TAB, Reload Tab , You want Reload All Tabs.
Check a page. Scroll down and up again if no egg go to next tab
5. Repeat until you find a egg.
(Remember to click CONTINUE after you find a egg.) If none appear repeat # 3 (Go to a tab and right click Reload All Tabs.)
REMEMBER
--it takes a few seconds 2to 4 for a pages to load

--
Remember to click CONTINUE after you find a egg.

--as soon as you find an egg go to a tab and Reload All Tabs.
Multiple Accounts
If you have to do multiple accounts make sure once you fill out security varification. Set you page back to one of the three (front page, kinzapedia - Currencies, or kinzapedia - MAZIN Hamsters

Go back to front page and follow The start instructions

IF you are looking for Dice also it will slow you down I completed 8 accounts of dice and 4 accounts of eggs in 45 minutes. How do I know. I PMed someone just before I started and posted after I did half the eggs. I noted the time on the remaining 4 accounts I did
6 minutes
5 minutes
6 minutes
10minutes but was also doing the step by step for this post.

If doing the Dice
remember to always go for the egg first the dice are everywhere. Go for the egg other wise you have to reset your page to one of the three places- remember to check for egg as you are getting back to kinzapedia - Currencies for example.

GOOD LUCK HUNTING EVERYONE

I have to make sure I thank triplets mom she is one one who got me set up on the tabs.

Last edited by Puppet; 04-20-2011 at 01:23 PM..
Puppet is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-21-2011, 04:46 PM   #22
YadyYadyYady
Webkinz :)

yadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshine
yadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshine

View Post Originally Posted by Puppet

First you have to open a browser. I like Firefox It seem so work the best for me on a PC or a Mac.

Open 5 to 7 tabs on WKN. I find the easiest way to do that is get webkinz open and how it says you can log in, or go to WKN, or to the E-store well you'll chose WKN. Do this at least 5 times

The set up
I set my next to the
Why do I do that you ask? really simple the front page cause if you are doing more than one account the peek-a-newz start up icon is right there. Second the other places load really quickly.

The start
3. Click Here TO PLAY
4. Fill out account info don't forget to checkmark the box at top with offical rules I have read stuff LOG IN!
The Play
1. see if there is egg on this page.if so clickon egg (Remember to click CONTINUE after you find a egg.)
2. see if there is egg on this page again . IF so Click on egg (Remember to click CONTINUE after you find a egg.)
3. Go to a tab and right click on it there will be several options NEW TAB, Reload Tab , You want Reload All Tabs.
4. Check a page. Scroll down and up again if no egg go to next tab
(Remember to click CONTINUE after you find a egg.) If none appear repeat # 3 (Go to a tab and right click Reload All Tabs.)
REMEMBER

--

Multiple Accounts
If you have to do multiple accounts make sure once you fill out security varification. Set you page back to one of the three (front page, kinzapedia - Currencies, or kinzapedia - MAZIN Hamsters

IF you are looking for Dice also it will slow you down I completed 8 accounts of dice and 4 accounts of eggs in 45 minutes. How do I know. I PMed someone just before I started and posted after I did half the eggs. I noted the time on the remaining 4 accounts I did
6 minutes
5 minutes
6 minutes

If doing the Dice remember to always go for the egg first the dice are everywhere. Go for the egg other wise you have to reset your page to one of the three places- remember to check for egg as you are getting back to kinzapedia - Currencies for example.

I have to make sure I thank triplets mom she is one one who got me set up on the tabs.
For me, opening multiple tabs just slows things down. If it doesn't for anyone else, this sounds great. I use this method to play the videos and collect the prizes. I set them all up just before midnight, (9PM here) I get them all playing at once, go back to each and fill out the user info, and collect all six prizes.

Last edited by yadyram; 04-21-2011 at 04:54 PM..
yadyram is offline Female
Old 04-21-2011, 08:34 PM   #23
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

Here is the link to Puppet's instructions that I tried to grab earlier...
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...l#post23013659
Old 04-22-2011, 09:45 AM   #24
hi

tigerdove is a WIzard
tigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzard

for some reason it didn't expire when i played it. it just took me a long time!
Old 04-22-2011, 11:49 AM   #25
YadyYadyYady

yadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshine

View Post Originally Posted by Puppet

The set up
I set my next to the

The start
3. Click Here TO PLAY
The Play
4. Check a page. Scroll down and up again if no egg go to next tab
REMEMBER

--

Multiple Accounts

6 minutes
5 minutes
6 minutes

If doing the Dice remember to always go for the egg first the dice are everywhere. Go for the egg other wise you have to reset your page to one of the three places- remember to check for egg as you are getting back to kinzapedia - Currencies for example.

I started this morning doing my main account, using my own method. It took seven minutes.

I decided to try this method with my remaining three accounts Well, it's over an hour and a half and I'm still not finished. (Two accounts are done). It is very very slow. I think I'll stick to my original suggestion.

Heading back ow. I have to get two more eggs and I'm done.
Old 04-24-2011, 06:19 AM   #26
Nobody is average
Gift Guru

5guin is sweet stuff
5guin is sweet stuff5guin is sweet stuff5guin is sweet stuff5guin is sweet stuff5guin is sweet stuff5guin is sweet stuff5guin is sweet stuff

I have a similar method to Puppet. I usually log on to the Peak-A-Newz and then go to the Kinzapedia.

Once on the Kinzapedia page, I right click on the first pet on the left and "Open in a new tab". I repeat this procedure for all the pets on the first row. Then I wait for ALL the loading page symbols to stop flashing. (Make sure you wait for the pages to completely load, otherwise the image you need to click on will not show up.) Then I look for the image (such as the egg) in each of the tabs and close all that don't have an egg.

If there is an egg in two or more of the tabs, you will only be able to get the egg from one of them. If you try to get two of them, you will get a message that you already found the egg. When you click on the egg and hit the continue button, wait for the page to completely reload, because there is a good chance that another egg will appear.

Once you have closed all tabs except the original one, reload the first one and begin the procedure again.
5guin is offline Female
Old 04-24-2011, 12:38 PM   #27
lele74343

lele74343 has a spectacular aura aboutlele74343 has a spectacular aura about

butterflyflower ,
No, The eggs have not expired. I just got mine today
lele74343 is offline Female
Old 05-01-2011, 03:25 PM   #28
YadyYadyYady

I still find that this method works fastest and best for me. I found the elephant on all four accounts and was finished in about 45 minutes.
Closed