Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-03-2011, 12:24 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
bisblue is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Hoppity Contest

The front page claims that you can still win Hopping Bunny but after five hours on my accounts that have not won it, the ad has not appeared.

On my accounts that already have Hopping Bunny, the ads appeared within ten minutes.

I believe the front page is wrong.

Has anyone won the Hopping Bunny today?
bisblue is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 03-03-2011, 12:27 PM   #2
remmyrat

abbyartsy78 is cool as a bunny clownabbyartsy78 is cool as a bunny clownabbyartsy78 is cool as a bunny clownabbyartsy78 is cool as a bunny clownabbyartsy78 is cool as a bunny clownabbyartsy78 is cool as a bunny clownabbyartsy78 is cool as a bunny clownabbyartsy78 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Hoppity Contest

I just won one on my other account about 20 minutes ago.. yet I won one yesterday on the same.
abbyartsy78 is offline Female
Old 03-03-2011, 12:28 PM   #3
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

Yes it is possible to win the bunny today if you missed it yesterday. I have successfully done that
Old 03-03-2011, 12:42 PM   #4

View Post Originally Posted by abbyartsy78
I just won one on my other account about 20 minutes ago.. yet I won one yesterday on the same.
You won two Hopping Bunnies on the same account?

I have been winning berets, shirts and plushies for the second prize.
bisblue is offline Male
Old 03-03-2011, 12:50 PM   #5
Gifted

aghmom has a spectacular aura about

I have one a code on each of my 3 accounts. When I try again the same day it says oops you have already won try again tomorrow.

I know I'm crazy but I really want one of the plush chicks - but got 3 codes. Is there a pattern to the prize?
Old 03-03-2011, 01:20 PM   #6

View Post Originally Posted by aghmom
I know I'm crazy but I really want one of the plush chicks - but got 3 codes. Is there a pattern to the prize?
There does not seem to be a pattern. I have won mostly berets (3), shirts (2) and plushies (2).

PS Did you win three codes today?

Last edited by bisblue; 03-03-2011 at 01:22 PM..
bisblue is offline Male
Old 03-03-2011, 11:22 PM   #7

Pelfre is on a distinguished road

At least you have a code ... I, being Canadian, I've never seen a banner in 2 days and this, being connected for more than 8 hours a day ... It will take me to pay a high price for these items! I hate it because many players selling these codes to the highest bidder at the price of gold ... This is discrimination
Pelfre is offline Male
Old 03-04-2011, 06:31 AM   #8
Gifted

aghmom has a spectacular aura about

Yes I won all 3 codes yesterday - today I got three plates of jelly beans on my 3 accounts.

I am only keeping one code for my main account the others I will donate. I don't really use the other accounts they were my daughters and now she doesn't play - but I can't just seem to let them slip into no where land.
Closed