Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-16-2011, 01:54 PM   #41
Jessie is Sweet
Gifted

inthepink720 is a forum hero
inthepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum hero

Default Re: HOP Ad gone from WW but Outside link still works * UPDATE 4/14 still working

Just to let everyone know that I think the HOP link will be gone on easter.
inthepink720 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-17-2011, 09:50 AM   #42
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

Default Re: HOP Ad gone from WW but Outside link still works * UPDATE 4/14 still working

View Post Originally Posted by inthepink720
Just to let everyone know that I think the HOP link will be gone on easter.
Did you see that somewhere?
I was thinking that too, but to tell you the truth I don't think they will tech be gone. I think the programming will just have to be stopped somehow.
They originally said there was a certain amount of prizes to be won. My thought is that when all the prizes have been awarded it will be stopped. It may take weeks for them or days or months for that matter. If they had over 1,000,000 prizes to give away it could be a while if everyone else is not doing them still.

Either way I just did my 10 accounts and the link is still working so we will have to wait and see
dawnscott1 is offline Female
Old 04-17-2011, 02:13 PM   #43
This is Halloween!
Webkinz :)

Musicgurl has a spectacular aura aboutMusicgurl has a spectacular aura about

I had logged on Webkinz and this is what I saw:

Click the image to open in full size.

I'm not sure, but I think that link works.

Update: Your link still works. If your link works, then the link I circled should still work.
Musicgurl is offline Female
Old 04-19-2011, 09:05 PM   #44
Lil Kinz
Little2Cute is on a distinguished road

I've been using this address marked as a favorite:
Ad
Little2Cute is offline Female
Old 04-21-2011, 11:10 PM   #45

gramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledge

Friday, April 22 got our prizes.
Having lots of fun decorating our rooms.
Thankfully, it is still working.
gramys is offline Female
Old 04-21-2011, 11:57 PM   #46
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

View Post Originally Posted by Musicgurl
I had logged on Webkinz and this is what I saw:

Click the image to open in full size.

I'm not sure, but I think that link works.

Update: Your link still works. If your link works, then the link I circled should still work.

The link that is on here still works however those links can't get clicked on. I have tried, but they still have them there so I see it as the ad is still valid
Old 04-22-2011, 03:45 PM   #47
This is Halloween!

Musicgurl has a spectacular aura aboutMusicgurl has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by dawnscott1
The link that is on here still works however those links can't get clicked on. I have tried, but they still have them there so I see it as the ad is still valid
Ok. I just use your link, so I didn't know those links didn't work. I love all the prizes, though!
Musicgurl is offline Female
Old 04-25-2011, 08:58 AM   #48

kayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter covered
kayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter covered

Hi Fellow HOP hoarders!

Just a note to let you know, the link is still working after Easter! So, it seems we can just keep collecting those prizes till they run out!
kayjay is offline Female
Old 04-27-2011, 06:48 AM   #49
Gifted

oreo3999 is a name known to alloreo3999 is a name known to alloreo3999 is a name known to all

wow it is still working , I have collected my prizes for 7 accounts almost every day since canadians were allowed to play , hope it keeps going , mind you I have no idea what I am going to do with 37 plates of jellybeans , 41 chick plushies , numerous pink berets and more checkered shirts than I will ever need . So far I have 26 pets wearing them , lol looks funny if there are more than 2 in the same room.
oreo3999 is offline Female
Old 04-27-2011, 04:47 PM   #50
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

Yep Still working...and now we have the Looney Toons ads as well
And when you open up the HOP one it shows 2 Looney Toon ads but the video is still HOP
Closed

Tags
hop rules!, i got a hopping bunny!yay, qq's fav