Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2011, 09:48 AM   #1
oohoo!!!
Webkinz :)

auntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guide

Exclamation Have I Solved the HOP Ad Pattern?????

OK, maybe a little too late, since the promotion is ending soon. And I haven't seen any threads about this here on WI.

Has anyone been trying to find a pattern for the HOP ad, in terms of the order of the questions and what prize is awarded? After getting soooooooooo many plates of jellybeans (which I like, but not enough to have a million of them!), and wanting more of the clothing, I was wondering about predicting the prize you get. And since the only ads are the ones where you need to provide your account and password, you can easily refresh the ad page to get a different order to the questions, to get the prize you want.

I do the ad every day for 5 accounts (mine and 4 family members'). So today I paid attention to what prize was awarded for what order of questions. I'm not sure how definitive this is, but I was able to repeat it for 2 of the prizes.

If the answers were in a certain order, I got a certain prize.

1. grey
2. drums
3. Hollywood

I got the checkered shirt prize. (One of the repeated tries)
Next day, I got jellybeans.
---------------------------------------------------

1. Hollywood
2. grey
3. drums

I got the pink beret. (One of the repeated tries)
Next day, I got jellybeans.
---------------------------------------------------

1. Hollywood
2. drums
3. grey

I got the chick plush.
Next day, I got a chick again.
--------------------------------------------------

1. drums
2. grey
3. Hollywood

I got jellybeans, then a chick plush.
-------------------------------------------------
I'll be keeping track of tomorrow's questions and prizes. Feel free to try this, and post your results.

Last edited by auntjenny7; 03-25-2011 at 10:04 AM..
auntjenny7 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-24-2011, 09:51 AM   #2
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Default Re: Have I Solved the HOP Ad Pattern?????

ooOOOooo what an interesting theory! It sure won't hurt to at least keep track-we're all answering the questions anyhow! I've subscribed so I don't forget to post my results for tomorrow (already did mine for today )
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 03-24-2011, 10:36 AM   #3
Gifted

duckling5011 is the bees knees!duckling5011 is the bees knees!duckling5011 is the bees knees!duckling5011 is the bees knees!duckling5011 is the bees knees!duckling5011 is the bees knees!

Grey, Hollywood, drums = plushie

Grey, drums, Hollywood = shirt

Drums, grey, Hollywood = plushie

Grey, drums, Hollywood = jellybeans

Drums, grey, Hollywood = shirt

Drums, Hollywood, grey = jellybeans

This is how it went for me this morning.
duckling5011 is offline Female
Old 03-24-2011, 10:52 AM   #4
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

i agree with dragonbird that it is an interesting theory. since i have done mine for the day, i can't give any input.
miss spots is offline Female
Old 03-24-2011, 11:09 AM   #5
oohoo!!!

auntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by duckling5011
Grey, Hollywood, drums = plushie

Grey, drums, Hollywood = shirt

Drums, grey, Hollywood = plushie

Drums, grey, Hollywood = shirt

Drums, Hollywood, grey = jellybeans

This is how it went for me this morning.
So then there isn't a pattern, because you got different prizes for the same question order.

"Curses, foiled again!"

I was soooooooooo hoping it wasn't random. I have at least 8 plates of jellybeans, and I don't need that many of them.

P.S. I knew I could count on D-bird to get excited about a pattern theory!

Last edited by auntjenny7; 03-24-2011 at 11:11 AM..
auntjenny7 is offline Female
Old 03-24-2011, 11:20 AM   #6
Gifted

duckling5011 is the bees knees!duckling5011 is the bees knees!duckling5011 is the bees knees!duckling5011 is the bees knees!duckling5011 is the bees knees!duckling5011 is the bees knees!

It would be lovely to be able to get the prizes we wanted; I didn't get any berets today. I was hoping there was a pattern.
duckling5011 is offline Female
Old 03-24-2011, 11:23 AM   #7
Summer, come back!

kawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comrade
kawee is a saintly comrade

That would be great if it was figured out. I never even thought to try.
kawee is offline Female
Old 03-24-2011, 11:44 AM   #8
Gifted

Ocean will become famous soon enough

Cool observation! The Canadian ad has different answers; blue, drums, watermelon.
Old 03-24-2011, 01:02 PM   #9
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

ohhh DRATS!! You know I'm still going to keep track anyhow...maybe there IS something too it-maybe the chances are increased or something...

We all will be getting our prizes anyhow, why not keep track of our stats!!
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 03-24-2011, 05:38 PM   #10
e in DwarfWithdrawal

SoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guide

I was looking at this over the past week, and no definite pattern over our 5 accounts.
It would have been nice. We had 1 which hadn't gotten a chick until 4 days ago, now it has 5.
But patience paid off and the owner is very happy .
SoccerSlave is offline Female
Closed