Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-12-2010, 06:53 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: has anyone noticed?

Yup, tomorrow. Just remember, they have thousands to send.
Desty is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-12-2010, 07:00 PM   #12

coltin17 is on a distinguished road

Can someone answer this for me. My post on the thank you thread is not there now. I know I was logging in & it shows as one of my posts when I look at all my posts, it is just not in the thread now. I looks like all the posts from the 11th are gone. Can someone direct me on who to ask ablout this. Thanks
coltin17 is offline Female
Old 04-12-2010, 07:34 PM   #13

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by coltin17
Can someone answer this for me. My post on the thank you thread is not there now. I know I was logging in & it shows as one of my posts when I look at all my posts, it is just not in the thread now. I looks like all the posts from the 11th are gone. Can someone direct me on who to ask ablout this. Thanks
Hmm, I see what you mean. Maybe they are working backwards, and deleting as they go? You might get a better response by starting a thread on this in the 'Somebody Help' section.
Desty is offline Female
Old 04-12-2010, 07:54 PM   #14

coltin17 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Desty
Hmm, I see what you mean. Maybe they are working backwards, and deleting as they go? You might get a better response by starting a thread on this in the 'Somebody Help' section.
Thank you Desty, I will try that. It's really not a BIG deal, but I'm curious as to what happened. I know that they will be coming to PJ's., so I will get them eventually.
Thanks again.
Col
coltin17 is offline Female
Old 04-12-2010, 09:28 PM   #15
Light w/Rainbows
Gifted

karkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicness
karkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicness

Donation Level 2 

I just looked and the main page states that they will be given out tomorrow, giving everyone time to update their email addresses if necessary. Also, those who have posted 2 messages to thank Canadian members for the donation have had both deleted. They are looking into this, I asked about it and was told they were looking into it. Especially those that are asking about why they had theirs deleted and there is a legitamate reason for the 2nd post.
karkar99 is offline Female
Old 04-13-2010, 08:52 AM   #16
oW, look I'm
Gifted

dizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talent

I was one that posted twice the first post showed a picture that said "thanks" the second post said good luck and thank you again canada. According to the rules the post had to say "thank you", well my first just said "thanks" so when I put the good luck message in there I put the actual thank YOU since I did not have the Y O U in there. Oh well if I get a code I do and if not hopefully I will someday whenever pj gets them in her shop. I should have click where it said to read more and finished reading the whole first post and I would have realized not to post again. anywho I hope ALL insiders have a wonderful day!!

they have added this to the front page:

In addition, anyone who received a message that they had been disqualified from the contest, please ignore the notice, as it was a mistake! Everyone who posted at least once will receive a prize, even if they accidentally posted again.

Last edited by dizzydessi; 04-13-2010 at 08:52 AM..
dizzydessi is offline Female
Old 04-17-2010, 06:18 PM   #17
Harry S is a bunny!

sarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledge

They started to send them out because I got one but it over 5,000 codes so yeah it will take awhile.
sarocks7 is offline Female
Closed